Navas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plaything of the gods said:
Navas's first goal celebration

1451553_545877565499281_247518571_n.jpg

Does he think he's riding Kauto Star?

An act of sheer jubilation by JN .Natural, spontaneous celebration not like the choreographed -for- Sky knee-slides and shove my ugly mug in the camera showbiz antics a la Rooney.
Now getting back to JN's match performance, there was a bloke loudly slagging him off on Metrolink before the game, saying '' he only turns up against the poor sides, he can't do it against top teams and , if he gets a clout, that's him finished, he doesn't want to know !''. But that goal wasn't just speed of reaction and beautifully flighted shot. he had to deal with the bulky Kaboul before he could hit the shot and he brushed him aside as if he wasn't there.

grahamgor said:
An act of sheer jubilation by JN .Natural, spontaneous celebration not like the choreographed -for- Sky knee-slides and shove my ugly mug in the camera showbiz antics a la Rooney.
Now getting back to JN's match performance, there was a bloke loudly slagging him off on Metrolink before the game, saying '' he only turns up against the poor sides, he can't do it against top teams and , if he gets a clout, that's him finished, he doesn't want to know !''. But that goal wasn't just speed of reaction and beautifully flighted shot. he had to deal with the bulky Kaboul before he could hit the shot and he brushed him aside as if he wasn't there.

Like Negredo's first you mean (wasn't even his goal)?;)

I couldn't care less if he means it or not, all what I care about is he played his best game so far for City and hopefully he will continue to be a key player from now on.

He looks like he's really starting to settle now and is using his pace a lot more. Superb yesterday and you could tell he was enjoying himself, hopefully will build on it now as that should give him a lot of confidence.

I want more of that form from Navas . He needs to start playing like that away from home .

Great game yesterday - helped by the fact that Zabba actually held back on his overlaps a lot more - just doing them at the right time rather than at every opportunity, which in past games have stifled the space that Navas would run into himself. Hopefully the start of a run in the team and consistent performances - we need his width!

mansour's tow ropes said:
grahamgor said:

Like Negredo's first you mean (wasn't even his goal)?;)

No, I was aware, when I wrote this, that Alf had done a knee-slide after that goal but he usually behaves with class after scoring and did so again after his great individual goal when he acknowledged the crowd's support and accepted his teammates' congratulations. That's fine and so is jumping for joy when you've scored a brilliant goal and the first for your club, like Navas. Very different from Rooney's fatuous carry-on or Bale's smug-''did you get a pic of me scoring that fantastic goal ? '' ego trip.

Jimmy Wheel said:
kippaxblue76 said:
conormcfc said:
Credit where it's due, that's the best he's played for us by a mile. Beat the fullback and got himself to the byline a few times today. Hope he can keep it up.

There's no way he meant that first goal though.

Only he knows that.

God knows

I will ask Morgan Freeman and let you know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.