Navas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Navas in the last few matches looks tasty . He looked good again last night . That's what I want him to do run at the full back and skim him. He as done that in the last 2 matches .

baildon blue said:
Navas in the last few matches looks tasty . He looked good again last night . That's what I want him to do run at the full back and skim him. He as done that in the last 2 matches .
The question is why he hasn't been given the opportunity to do it to any great extent before. It's not as if Pellers didn't know that that was what he was bought for :o\

In Silva's absence, Nasri and Navas are stealing the show with outstanding performances.

baildon blue said:
Navas in the last few matches looks tasty . He looked good again last night . That's what I want him to do , run at the full back and skim him. He as done that in the last 2 matches .

lasereyes said:
I saw Navas beat a guy straight up (vs. simply out-run him) for the first time yesterday against Plzen. I think we haven't seen the half of what he can do yet. Just starting to feel a part of the set-up. He was very highly rated in la Liga. I think we have a keeper and potential game-changer in Jesus.

Nah, hes a winger :)

Did anyone see Alan Mcinally trying to be a Navas expert? claiming he's a striker that will end up with "god knows how many goals"? laughable.

Kun Aguero said:
Did anyone see Alan Mcinally trying to be a Navas expert? claiming he's a striker that will end up with "god knows how many goals"? laughable.

Well you can't argue with that, God probably does know.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Kun Aguero said:

Lol no. When did he say that!?

When they were doing the preview to our match, I can usually bite my tongue but when he said that I said "well more than likely less than 5, considering he never scored last season"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.