Navas

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the one player who will take a season to get used to being at the club but he will become a valuable squad member imho.

I cant believe that I`ve witnessed such negative shit on here about a terrific talent.Give him some fucking time.He was brought on to do a job which he did brilliantly,but unfortunately players like The Beast,Sergio and Dzeko plus all the fucking midfielders hadn`t got a fucking clue about attacking a cross,something which those bastard Rags are very good at !!!

oakiecokie said:
I cant believe that I`ve witnessed such negative shit on here about a terrific talent.Give him some fucking time.He was brought on to do a job which he did brilliantly,but unfortunately players like The Beast,Sergio and Dzeko plus all the fucking midfielders hadn`t got a fucking clue about attacking a cross,something which those bastard Rags are very good at !!!

Honestly what is the point at being great at playing crosses to no one?

It's not a brilliant job if you just repeatedly concede possession.

I thought he did well, his crosses were good but there weren't enough people to take advantage of them.

oakiecokie said:
I .He was brought on to do a job which he did brilliantly,but unfortunately players like The Beast,Sergio and Dzeko plus all the fucking midfielders hadn`t got a fucking clue about attacking a cross,something which those bastard Rags are very good at !!!
players need a step ladder to attack his crosses thats why.

Juan King said:
He's shit, can't beat a player or put a decent cross in, this is all a winger has to do & he fails at it!
Seem to remember seeing him go past Bardsley a few times - which game were you watching?

Dipsis_LTU_MC said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Personally, I just think he needs a bit more time to settle.
He can play 10 years in EPL but after 10 years he will be capable to do the same - crosses. He is fucking one sided player. Cant shot, cant pass like silva, cant dribble to beat opponent.

Exactly my thought. Whats the point in having a player on the pitch that runs fast and cross ugly non-curved weak balls into an empty box- ah check where you're crossing and to whom?

NoahCity said:
I thought he did well, his crosses were good but there weren't enough people to take advantage of them.

I personally thought he did OK as well. Shouldn't single him out in what was an utterly poor performance from the entire team.

oakiecokie said:

Negro and Fernan were signed the same time. Navas is one dimensional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.