Navas

Status
Not open for further replies.
SevillistaCitizen said:
Hi everyone. As I couldn´t find any thread or post to introduce myself, I do it here. My name´s Antonio, I´m from Spain and I´m a huge Sevilla FC fan. Me, as thousands of Sevilla fans, I have become a City´s follower since Navas and Negredo are playing for you. They were extremely important players for us so it´s a pleasure to see that they´re playing now for such a great team as City. I hope to have a nice time here, talking about football. I must confess that I´m in love with your league, which is way better than ours.
About Navas... you need to be patient with him. This moving to Manchester has been a really big step for him, talking in personal terms. As you must know, he had some trouble to get to go to the national team as he wasn´t able to spend a long time away from home. That´s why he stayed in Sevilla FC for such a long time, cuz in terms of quality...he could have played in a big team way sooner. He finally got it, he deserved this chance and he ain´t missing this chance. He´ll prove how good he is. He´s an exceptional footballer with an athlete´s attitudes. It´s usual to see him running box to box in minute 90. He gives everything he got on pitch. I hope he can help ya reaching high goals.
(I hope you understand my English) Thanks.

I couldn't be more pleased with his performances so far. He's something we've been missing badly for years.

The Spanish players who come to this league are really impressive, it's obvious why Spain win everything when even their non-starters can boss a league like Negredo and Navas have done.

Frank the Yank said:
SevillistaCitizen said:
Hi everyone. As I couldn´t find any thread or post to introduce myself, I do it here. My name´s Antonio, I´m from Spain and I´m a huge Sevilla FC fan. Me, as thousands of Sevilla fans, I have become a City´s follower since Navas and Negredo are playing for you. They were extremely important players for us so it´s a pleasure to see that they´re playing now for such a great team as City. I hope to have a nice time here, talking about football. I must confess that I´m in love with your league, which is way better than ours.
About Navas... you need to be patient with him. This moving to Manchester has been a really big step for him, talking in personal terms. As you must know, he had some trouble to get to go to the national team as he wasn´t able to spend a long time away from home. That´s why he stayed in Sevilla FC for such a long time, cuz in terms of quality...he could have played in a big team way sooner. He finally got it, he deserved this chance and he ain´t missing this chance. He´ll prove how good he is. He´s an exceptional footballer with an athlete´s attitudes. It´s usual to see him running box to box in minute 90. He gives everything he got on pitch. I hope he can help ya reaching high goals.

Sevillista-Do you feel the same way about our Blues since we have announced a relationship with Betis??? Yo estuiaba por 5 meses en Salamanca en 1982!!! Cada dos semanas fuimos al Helamantico para ver UD Salamanca. Esta temporada UD estaba en La Liga 1. Me gusto mucho. Ver el partido estando de pie costo menos que 200 peseta si yo recuerdo bien!!!
I got no prob about that. As I know, the relationship is in terms of players, which is pretty useless nowdays, since they got no good players for you, and they can´t get players from City cuz they got no money to pay not even the 10% of the salary. I could say that the link between Sevilla and City is even bigger, as you got two of our most important players in the modern history of Sevilla FC.
Your spanish is good. It was long ago when you were in Spain, I wasn´t even alive :D Tickets are really expensive nowdays, but living a match in our stadium is worth the price, we got a really hot and noisy crowd.

cleavers said:
SevillistaCitizen said:
Welcome, stick around, but ignore any criticism you read for any particular game. He looks a special player now, took him a little while to settle, but he's amongst many friends in the squad I expect. He will have to understand being part of this squad, because he won't play every game, but I think enough of the staff will be assigned to look after him and keep him happy. Has his family moved to Manchester with him ?
He can do it even better, I swear. That´s why I said that you gotta be patient. He hasn´t reached his top level yet. However Negredo has. Alvaro settled really well. Yes, Navas moved to Manchester with his whole family. There´s a funny situation you may wanna know: A few years ago, Chelsea wanted to sign Navas, but as he had those personal problems, they couldn´t get it. So people used to say: if they wanna get him, Abramovic will have to build an exact reproduction of Los Palacios (Navas hometown) and create a micro-weather :D
You guys would be really surprised if you saw how many Blue jerseys people wear in Sevilla. Manchester City won a huge bunch of fans by signing Negredo and Navas. However, you haven´t only signed 2 great players, but 2 great guys as well. I know them personally, and they´re really humble and nice.

SevillistaCitizen said:
cleavers said:
SevillistaCitizen said:
Welcome, stick around, but ignore any criticism you read for any particular game. He looks a special player now, took him a little while to settle, but he's amongst many friends in the squad I expect. He will have to understand being part of this squad, because he won't play every game, but I think enough of the staff will be assigned to look after him and keep him happy. Has his family moved to Manchester with him ?
He can do it even better, I swear. That´s why I said that you gotta be patient. He hasn´t reached his top level yet. However Negredo has. Alvaro settled really well. Yes, Navas moved to Manchester with his whole family. There´s a funny situation you may wanna know: A few years ago, Chelsea wanted to sign Navas, but as he had those personal problems, they couldn´t get it. So people used to say: if they wanna get him, Abramovic will have to build an exact reproduction of Los Palacios (Navas hometown) and create a micro-weather :D
You guys would be really surprised if you saw how many Blue jerseys people wear in Sevilla. Manchester City won a huge bunch of fans by signing Negredo and Navas. However, you haven´t only signed 2 great players, but 2 great guys as well. I know them personally, and they´re really humble and nice.
That was very insightful ...cheers

You know I remember when Silva first came. He didnt shine the first 10-12 games or so. I know there was a lot of discussion whether or not he could hack it in the Prem. He was too lightweight, he couldnt do this, he couldnt do that. There were doubters even amongst City fans. I look for Navas to get better and better. He is skillful and he has one thing you cannot teach or practise-speed.

SevillistaCitizen said:
cleavers said:
SevillistaCitizen said:

Welcome to Bluemoon, Sevillista.

I haven't seen any interview with Navas but Negredo certainly came over as a really decent and humble guy. He's already become a huge player for us thanks to his attitude as much as his skill. Seems particularly well suited to the club and the league.

Navas is a little way behind him at the moment but has still impressed us with his speed and crosses. He has added an important new dimension.

Stay with us now you have found us, amigo!

sir baconface said:
SevillistaCitizen said:
cleavers said:

Welcome to Bluemoon, Sevillista.

I haven't seen any interview with Navas but Negredo certainly came over as a really decent and humble guy. He's already become a huge player for us thanks to his attitude as much as his skill. Seems particularly well suited to the club and the league.

Navas is a little way behind him at the moment but has still impressed us with his speed and crosses. He has added an important new dimension.

Stay with us now you have found us, amigo!
Thanks for the welcome
Well, i don´t think you´ll see many interviews with Navas as he´s very shy and I think it´s gonna be pretty hard for him to learn English. He has even a really hard Spanish :D . The way you play is really good for Navas and Alvaro, for both.
About them, for you to understand why we love them so much: They are so identified with our team and club. Three weeks ago, when City´s match finished and they were getting back to the dressing rooms, a camera caught them in the tunnel, asking each other: How did Sevilla match go? And Negredo replied: Sevilla won, Gameiro scored in the extra time. There´s a video of that.
Of course, I´m gonna stay here. I feel confortable with you guys and I´m gonna learn more about your football and they way you live it. (Of course, it´ll be useful for me to practise English :D... I hope you understand everything I write)

thank you for winning us game.....great run and a great finish....really provided us width when we were cramped at centre...well done :)

navas campeon, eres más rapido que el tren bala chino, los sevillistas te echamos de menos, viva navas, viva el sevilla fc, viva manchester city

navas champion, you're faster than the bullet train Chinese, Sevilla fans miss you, live navas, live sevilla fc, manchester city live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.