NBC (USA) show EVERY premier league game live all season!

minnesota blue said:
CityLife and Inside City air at 11pm and 11:30pm CST on YES tonight

Could someone please tell me what YES is? Please don't make me take 15 seconds out of my life to google it.

Frank the Yank said:
As an aside, I really do miss the hour of Sky Sports News that used to be on in the evening on Fox Soccer. Would love to see something like this on NBC instead of the reruns of SHARKHUNTERS!!!

Yea, for the first time today I saw that ESPN FC show (5:30 EST on ESPN2, i think) and the new Fox Soccer Daily (sometime in the late-afternoon on Fox Sports 1) with the Barton/McBride/Wynalda crew. Honestly didn't think much of either show. They weren't bad or anything, pretty entertaining, well produced, good banter and everything but only 30 mins each, and nothing special about them. If I am watching TV during that post-work/pre-dinner time slot I'll prob stick with Around the Horn/PTI and flip it to the soccer shows during commercials. Fox Sports also has a new show (right after the daily soccer show) called Crowd Goes Wild starring Reggis Phillbin (WTF, I know) and some British smokeshow. This is turning into a bit of a rant but my point is.... I too miss those late night showings of Sky Sports News and also find myself missing the nightly live 10pm Fox Soccer News

PD said:
NanaToure42 said:
minnesota blue said:

Could someone please tell me what YES is? Please don't make me take 15 seconds out of my life to google it.

It's the New York Y******s <spit> sports network
Heeeeey you got something against Yankeeeeeees!? Lol

The Yankees have their own TV channel? Interesting. I'd rather watch that public owned channel that plays elevator music and goes thru slides informing viewers of when the next community art fair is or the latest happenings of the city council meeting.

New York Yankees=Dallas Cowboys=Manchester United

Sincerely,

A Baltimore Orioles fan

BlueMoonoverUS said:
PD said:
NanaToure42 said:

It's the New York Y******s <spit> sports network
Heeeeey you got something against Yankeeeeeees!? Lol

Lived walking distance to Fenway when I moved to the US <cough> 32 years ago and married into a Red Sox family. A natural Y***** hater, made worse by being at YS for Game 7 of the ALS in '03. (Not to mention being at Shea for Game 7 in '86)

U-verse will show the Cardiff game on channel 1691. At least this is what our DVR shows, and it allowed setting up a recording.

Is a bit strange. I go to the NBC site and they claim the games (tomorrows) will be on Channels 370-374 but there is still nothing listed in the TV guide. THe City v Cardiff match is supposed to be on channel 370 on Sunday but its not yet listed. It just says no data! Hope its going to be on.

NanaToure42 said:
minnesota blue said:

Frank the Yank said:
As an aside, I really do miss the hour of Sky Sports News that used to be on in the evening on Fox Soccer. Would love to see something like this on NBC instead of the reruns of SHARKHUNTERS!!!

Yea, for the first time today I saw that ESPN FC show (5:30 EST on ESPN2, i think) and the new Fox Soccer Daily (sometime in the late-afternoon on Fox Sports 1) with the Barton/McBride/Wynalda crew. Honestly didn't think much of either show. They weren't bad or anything, pretty entertaining, well produced, good banter and everything but only 30 mins each, and nothing special about them. If I am watching TV during that post-work/pre-dinner time slot I'll prob stick with Around the Horn/PTI and flip it to the soccer shows during commercials. Fox Sports also has a new show (right after the daily soccer show) called Crowd Goes Wild starring Reggis Phillbin (WTF, I know) and some British smokeshow. This is turning into a bit of a rant but my point is.... I too miss those late night showings of Sky Sports News and also find myself missing the nightly live 10pm Fox Soccer News
I believe the person you're referencing as Mr. Philbin's partner is Georgie Thompson.<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:54 pm --<br /><br />
Frank the Yank said:
Is a bit strange. I go to the NBC site and they claim the games (tomorrows) will be on Channels 370-374 but there is still nothing listed in the TV guide. THe City v Cardiff match is supposed to be on channel 370 on Sunday but its not yet listed. It just says no data! Hope its going to be on.
Are you on DirecTV? It's now showing on their guide at 11 am on Ch. 491.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.