NBC (USA) show EVERY premier league game live all season!

I had hoped they would show more games on some of their other networks but watching online isn't bad. At least I don't have to pay $20.00 a month anymore.

Frank the Yank said:
No I am on Time Warner, Taco now go get me a Time Warner taco, Taco!

So Time Warner Cable agreed to a deal with NBC to play all these games? I thought I had read differently somewhere. I am in LA and Time Warner cable runs everything here but I was thinking I was gonna have to look into DirecTV in order to get these games. Anyone else in LA, what companies are you going with? I am getting ready to move in the next couple weeks so I am going to be setting all this stuff up asap.

SvanE42 said:
Frank the Yank said:

So Time Warner Cable agreed to a deal with NBC to play all these games? I thought I had read differently somewhere. I am in LA and Time Warner cable runs everything here but I was thinking I was gonna have to look into DirecTV in order to get these games. Anyone else in LA, what companies are you going with? I am getting ready to move in the next couple weeks so I am going to be setting all this stuff up asap.

I have just spent the past 4 days comparing prices with Dish and Direct (I have had Dish for 3 years now), and I have decided to switch to DirectTv. I am lowering my monthly bill by about $60.00 a month the first year, with comparable packages and the amount of channels I am getting. The second year goes up in price, but it is still $30.00 less a month than I am paying now. I will also be able to get all the Man City games that go to overflow channels from NBC Sports. Dish does not have anything set up yet for the overflow games (except internet). The only problem is that DirecTv will not be able to change out the equipment until Thursday of next week, so I will probably miss this Sunday's game as I will be at a soccer tournament for my daughter, and the only way I would have been able to catch a game would have been to stream it through the internet. Definitely bummed about this. Anyone have any idea's as to how I can tape the game? No chance of it being shown on Bein Sport by any chance?

Question for mods: One minute this thread is in the Bluemoon Forum, 5 minutes later I check it, and it has been moved to the General Forum. Just about everyone who has posted in this thread wanted, needed or offered information regarding City and how to watch them on television or on the Internet. This just seems like a strange move, as you have just made the American City fans feel like we are not really part of Bluemoon. Just doesn't feel right that's all. My opinion of course, others may feel differently.

Frank the Yank said:
Now I just feel dumb. I completely forgot that exchange after laughing about it!

CaliBoy said:
Question for mods: One minute this thread is in the Bluemoon Forum, 5 minutes later I check it, and it has been moved to the General Forum. Just about everyone who has posted in this thread wanted, needed or offered information regarding City and how to watch them on television or on the Internet. This just seems like a strange move, as you have just made the American City fans feel like we are not really part of Bluemoon. Just doesn't feel right that's all. My opinion of course, others may feel differently.
Lol as an American I'm used to all types of the abuse..we're like the gypsies of bluemoon unfortunately

Tuned in today and was glad to see they showed all the games on the extra channels but they were never listed. That can screw up the DVR ing process but as long as they are on I cannot complain.

I was wondering if NBC Sports Channel will have a special for Transfer Deadinle Day. I really miss the hours we got of Sky Sports News.

CaliBoy said:

No bud the mods are just going by the book, title say's "every".
If it was "every city match" it would be still in the city only forum.

Nothing sinister bud :-)

Frank the Yank said:
Tuned in today and was glad to see they showed all the games on the extra channels but they were never listed. That can screw up the DVR ing process but as long as they are on I cannot complain.

I was wondering if NBC Sports Channel will have a special for Transfer Deadinle Day. I really miss the hours we got of Sky Sports News.

I would assume you are talking about the games on the extra channels being showed on DirecTv and not on Dish. I also agree with you in that the Transfer Deadline Day that was showed through the Fox Channel via Sky Sports News was something I looked forward to at the end of the transfer deadline. In fact, I also became accustomed to watching Sky Sports News on a daily basis, and I find myself really missing it. Come on NBC Sports, give us something regarding "Transfer Deadline Day", some of us out here need our fix.

CaliBoy said:
Frank the Yank said:

I would assume you are talking about the games on the extra channels being showed on DirecTv and not on Dish. I also agree with you in that the Transfer Deadline Day that was showed through the Fox Channel via Sky Sports News was something I looked forward to at the end of the transfer deadline. In fact, I also became accustomed to watching Sky Sports News on a daily basis, and I find myself really missing it. Come on NBC Sports, give us something regarding "Transfer Deadline Day", some of us out here need our fix.
He has Time-Warner Cable. I have DirecTV and they're listed on the guide.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.