NBC (USA) show EVERY premier league game live all season!

Does anyone else have a problem signing in on nbcsport.com to watch the game with comcast? I sign in and it just speeds taking me to the beginning to sign in again.

kanovic said:
Does anyone else have a problem signing in on nbcsport.com to watch the game with comcast? I sign in and it just speeds taking me to the beginning to sign in again.
Not sure about that but on my computer here at work, it won't play on Chrome. I have to use Firefox to play it. Have you tried another browser?

taconinja said:
kanovic said:
Not sure about that but on my computer here at work, it won't play on Chrome. I have to use Firefox to play it. Have you tried another browser?
I figured it out. Have to go to settings in chrome and allow 3rd party cookies.

Anyone know if they have anything palnned for Transfer Deadline Day?? I checked the TV guide and they have important stuff like repeats if games and shows like Sharkhunters. They pay all this money to show the games but dont have any other types of news shows regarding the product?? I dont get it.

Boy, do I miss the Sky Sports News they used to show on Fox Soccer. It makes sense for Fox NOT to show this as they have lost the rights to the Premiership. Why should they promote a product they will not be showing???

Anyone know of a way to get the nbc site working in England. I have American DNS so I can access the content but I can't access the live games because it asks me for my cable supplier. Is there anyway around this? Appreciate any hints. :-)

So does anyone know yet if the game against Stoke will be on any channels on TV, or do we have to look forward to watching the game on a live stream again. This will be 2 out of the first 4 games not being televised (USA) if they do not at least put the game on an over-flow channel. Sorry, but I miss the Fox Channel and the other channels that carried the games that Fox did not cover. I miss the nightly soccer news and I miss Sky Sports. So far NBC is not working for me. Yes, they put out a better production and announcers, but all I want to do is watch my City games on my television, and I don't care in which language I have to hear it in - come on NBC, time to impress us and show us the goods.

CaliBoy said:
So does anyone know yet if the game against Stoke will be on any channels on TV, or do we have to look forward to watching the game on a live stream again. This will be 2 out of the first 4 games not being televised (USA) if they do not at least put the game on an over-flow channel. Sorry, but I miss the Fox Channel and the other channels that carried the games that Fox did not cover. I miss the nightly soccer news and I miss Sky Sports. So far NBC is not working for me. Yes, they put out a better production and announcers, but all I want to do is watch my City games on my television, and I don't care in which language I have to hear it in - come on NBC, time to impress us and show us the goods.

I might be in the minority as well but there are many things i miss abut the Fox coverage. Mostly I miss the Sky Sports News and all that. They also had the "overflow" channles and they would show some matches that they didnt initially cover on a delay. The Match of the Day is OK as well but it comes on at 1100 pm east coast. Whats the fucking point then?? The studio stuff is OK. The girl is OK, I like Robbie Earle and Martino barely gets a passing grade.

NBC needs a newslike show ESPECIALLY during transfer time. They spend all this money to cover the games but do not provide anything in terms of breaking news. That doesnt make sense to me. Now that Fox has the new Fox Sports 1 and 2 it seems that Fox Soccer has gone away-at least on my cable system it has. I truly hope that they will show the Chimps League games or esle I am SOOL. SHIT OUT OF LUCK!!!!

I wish you could just access replays of the games on their website. I had thought that had been announced as part of the NBC switch. All I can find is the Palace v. Sunderland replay. Um...Why?? At least make all the games available for replay for a few days or something, like BBC iplayer does.

Also, I really still cannot get my head around the navigation of that NBC site. Seriously in need of a re-vamp.

Frank the Yank said:
CaliBoy said:

I might be in the minority as well but there are many things i miss abut the Fox coverage. Mostly I miss the Sky Sports News and all that. They also had the "overflow" channles and they would show some matches that they didnt initially cover on a delay. The Match of the Day is OK as well but it comes on at 1100 pm east coast. Whats the fucking point then?? The studio stuff is OK. The girl is OK, I like Robbie Earle and Martino barely gets a passing grade.

NBC needs a newslike show ESPECIALLY during transfer time. They spend all this money to cover the games but do not provide anything in terms of breaking news. That doesnt make sense to me. Now that Fox has the new Fox Sports 1 and 2 it seems that Fox Soccer has gone away-at least on my cable system it has. I truly hope that they will show the Chimps League games or esle I am SOOL. SHIT OUT OF LUCK!!!!
Great, I'm not the only one. I used to have FSC on all the time bc, inevitably, there was some football to watch-a replay, SSN. Now, nothing. NBC with UFC, auto racing, etc., no thanks. Fox Sports1 with FA Cup reruns with Rags v somebody, sure I'm going to watch that. *eye roll*
I feel more disconnected now more than ever, though I saw BeIN finally on Uverse list, so there might be light at the end of the tunnel for me. TG for dvrs.

The channels are listed for this weekends games. The City match will be on 370 on Time Warner here in New York. You can find channels at nbcsports.com/extratime

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.