NBC (USA) show EVERY premier league game live all season!

StuBFrost said:
TGR said:
SvanE42 said:
It would seriously ruin a lot of the fun if it was American commentators. I wanted to kill Gus Johnson on Fox Sports Soccer by the end of the season.

Just put Radio Manchester commentary on the radio and turn down the sound on the TV!

Trouble with that is the sound is out of sync so you hear something happen on the radio and 30 seconds later it happens on the screen.
Just think about how good that will be if our #SOD works and he is still there next year. #SOD for NBC/Radio Manchester time delay highlights.

kawkav said:
CaliBoy said:
So it doesn't look like the Capital One Cup vs Sunderland will be shown on any tv channels in the United States. How does everyone plan to watch it here in the states? I can't believe out of all the tv channels available to us, it will not be televised for our viewing pleasure.

beIN Sports Play, beIN Sports USA, beIN Sports en Español all in US and A

try usinghttp://www.livesoccertv.com/ for a list of channels showing each game in every country

Thanks for the info. I could not find it on my search for DirecTV when trying to find the game. Greatly appreciated.

CaliBoy said:
kawkav said:
CaliBoy said:
So it doesn't look like the Capital One Cup vs Sunderland will be shown on any tv channels in the United States. How does everyone plan to watch it here in the states? I can't believe out of all the tv channels available to us, it will not be televised for our viewing pleasure.

try usinghttp://www.livesoccertv.com/ for a list of channels showing each game in every country

Thanks for the info. I could not find it on my search for DirecTV when trying to find the game. Greatly appreciated.

Where are you supposed to watch this beIN shite? I signed up for a free trial a while back and got absolutely fuck all.

Barcon said:
CaliBoy said:
kawkav said:

Where are you supposed to watch this beIN shite? I signed up for a free trial a while back and got absolutely fuck all.

I've watched a couple of games on a stream that are beIN and it keeps flashing across the screen ''Viewing only permitted in the Middle East and Africa''!
I know they will be showing it in the Banshee in Boston on Sunday so don't know if they have subscribed or are just showing a live stream on the screen.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Barcon said:
CaliBoy said:

I've watched a couple of games on a stream that are beIN and it keeps flashing across the screen ''Viewing only permitted in the Middle East and Africa''!
I know they will be showing it in the Banshee in Boston on Sunday so don't know if they have subscribed or are just showing a live stream on the screen.

Hopefully I will find it on one of millions of channels I pay for. The only one I haven't found so far this year was the Watford match.

Barcon said:
CaliBoy said:
kawkav said:

in canada you can sign up for free on-line in US and A:

DISH subscribers can find the beIN SPORTS network on Channel 408 in English and on Channel 871 in Spanish (SAP)
DIRECTV subscribers can watch beIN SPORTS on Channel 620 in HD and English, and beIN SPORTS en Español on Channel 426
• Comcast has launched beIN SPORTS across the U.S. Please contact your local Comcast office for channel information.
• Time Warner Cable. Check your local TWC office for details.
• Bright House Networks. Check your local BHN office for details.
Verizon FIOS subscribers can find beIN SPORTS on Channel 598 in HD and beIN SPORTS en Español on Channel 1538 in HD.
AT&T U-verse subscribers can find beIN SPORTS on Channel 1662 in HD and beIN SPORTS en Español on Channel 1663 in HD.
• Liberty Cablevision of Puerto Rico, Atlantic Broadband, Advanced, Hotwire, OneLink Communications.

Barcon said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Barcon said:

Hopefully I will find it on one of millions of channels I pay for. The only one I haven't found so far this year was the Watford match.

We all shared the same experience of missing the Watford game :(

kawkav said:
Barcon said:
CaliBoy said:

DISH subscribers can find the beIN SPORTS network on Channel 408 in English and on Channel 871 in Spanish (SAP)
DIRECTV subscribers can watch beIN SPORTS on Channel 620 in HD and English, and beIN SPORTS en Español on Channel 426
• Comcast has launched beIN SPORTS across the U.S. Please contact your local Comcast office for channel information.
Verizon FIOS subscribers can find beIN SPORTS on Channel 598 in HD and beIN SPORTS en Español on Channel 1538 in HD.
AT&T U-verse subscribers can find beIN SPORTS on Channel 1662 in HD and beIN SPORTS en Español on Channel 1663 in HD.
• Liberty Cablevision of Puerto Rico, Atlantic Broadband, Advanced, Hotwire, OneLink Communications.

So not available on the Canadian cable companies it seems. I might get a dish if it wouldn't be full of snow for half the year.

Barcon said:
kawkav said:
Barcon said:

So not available on the Canadian cable companies it seems. I might get a dish if it wouldn't be full of snow for half the year.

nope, but you can sign up for free and watch it on bein sport webpage. just go to http://www.beinsportsplay.ca/
and register. make sure you are in .ca and not .tv

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.