NBC (USA) show EVERY premier league game live all season!

buckshot said:
taconinja said:
buckshot said:
I don't mind having to watch online but with the money they're spending you'd think they'd use some of their other channels. Bravo, CNBC and some of those other ones are just running crap reruns on weekend mornings.
Who is your provider? Because I get to watch every match live on the television.

XFINITY
I'm not overly familiar with that but it appears to be a Comcast service. Hopefully they have the alternates playing as well.

Who were those two assholes commentating on the Derby today?? They were kissing UNited ass the entire 2nd half and bigging them up saying bullshit like how much charecter United are showing and how they were still trying and how they had got back into the game. Are you fucking kidding me?? After 4-0 it was over and we conceded tons of possesion!!! That nitwit Le Saux went on about how pleased he was for Rugney scoring??? Fuck off!!!

The match was well over as a contest @ 4-0. The rest was bullshit. United sucked and we wanted it more and, oh yeah, we were the better team!!!

Starting to get pissed off with NBC. If there was a Match Of The Day higlioghts show this weekend I must have missed it! there certainly was NOT one on Saturday night!! BTW they put on MOTD at 1100 pm on Saturday night!! Stupid!!

BTW I am also getting pissed off with this Arlo White. Hes just another Rag arse licker.......

Cityisland said:
Has anyone worked out how to access this in the uk yet? pissin ridiculous we can access all our games yet other countries can.

Android TV box from Ebay.

Cityisland said:
Has anyone worked out how to access this in the uk yet? pissin ridiculous we can access all our games yet other countries can.

I am on Verizon and in order to watch games, when I log onto the NBC sports website, I have to put in my home phone number and password and then have access to the games via live stream (and very good quality too without Russian brides popping up every two minutes!)

I gave my password and phone number to my mate back home and the link to inputting the details were just not on his computer (we were talking on the phone, I had it up on mine, it wasn't there on his) so they are able to tell if a computer is inside or outside the US and blocks those outside.
Had he gained access I would have posted the password and phone number on here!

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Cityisland said:

I am on Verizon and in order to watch games, when I log onto the NBC sports website, I have to put in my home phone number and password and then have access to the games via live stream (and very good quality too without Russian brides popping up every two minutes!)

I gave my password and phone number to my mate back home and the link to inputting the details were just not on his computer (we were talking on the phone, I had it up on mine, it wasn't there on his) so they are able to tell if a computer is inside or outside the US and blocks those outside.

Can he not change his DNS settings to pick up on US servers?
I do the same on Netflix to pick up the US version which is far better than the UK one.

Danamy said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Cityisland said:

I do the same on Netflix to pick up the US version which is far better than the UK one.
How do you do that?

Danamy said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Cityisland said:

i would guess he needs a US ip addy, perhaps use a proxy server

edit.

a guy i know online sells accounts and this is what he has in his adverts

You can use Hola Unblocker plugin, which is available for free with FireFox/Chrome browser, but a premium USA VPN is recommended.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.