NBC (USA) show EVERY premier league game live all season!

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Cityisland said:
Has anyone worked out how to access this in the uk yet? pissin ridiculous we can access all our games yet other countries can.

I am on Verizon and in order to watch games, when I log onto the NBC sports website, I have to put in my home phone number and password and then have access to the games via live stream (and very good quality too without Russian brides popping up every two minutes!)

I gave my password and phone number to my mate back home and the link to inputting the details were just not on his computer (we were talking on the phone, I had it up on mine, it wasn't there on his) so they are able to tell if a computer is inside or outside the US and blocks those outside.
Had he gained access I would have posted the password and phone number on here!

Did anyone ever have any success using your password & phone number? I was looking to setup a US VPN to try something like this? Any chance of giving it a go?

A lot of peo.le sung their praises when they first got the coverage. I think some of their coverage is lacking. They put the highlights show on at daft o clock. Arlo White is a Rag arselicker. I kind of like the studio folks though.

I am not in the USA right now. Did they bother to do a show for deadline day?? If not, thats shit form then....

StuBFrost said:
TGR said:
SvanE42 said:
It would seriously ruin a lot of the fun if it was American commentators. I wanted to kill Gus Johnson on Fox Sports Soccer by the end of the season.

Just put Radio Manchester commentary on the radio and turn down the sound on the TV!

Trouble with that is the sound is out of sync so you hear something happen on the radio and 30 seconds later it happens on the screen.

Stream the commentary rather than listening to it on the radio and then pause it until it comes in sync with the tv.

talkativesprout said:
Danamy said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
I am on Verizon and in order to watch games, when I log onto the NBC sports website, I have to put in my home phone number and password and then have access to the games via live stream (and very good quality too without Russian brides popping up every two minutes!)

I gave my password and phone number to my mate back home and the link to inputting the details were just not on his computer (we were talking on the phone, I had it up on mine, it wasn't there on his) so they are able to tell if a computer is inside or outside the US and blocks those outside.
Had he gained access I would have posted the password and phone number on here!

Can he not change his DNS settings to pick up on US servers?
I do the same on Netflix to pick up the US version which is far better than the UK one.

i would guess he needs a US ip addy, perhaps use a proxy server

edit.

a guy i know online sells accounts and this is what he has in his adverts

You can use Hola Unblocker plugin, which is available for free with FireFox/Chrome browser, but a premium USA VPN is recommended.

have you tried using Open VPN?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.vpnbook.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.vpnbook.com/</a>

- gives you the option of using either a UK or USA IP and they're both free.

I've not looked at any of the NBC coverage yet because I've not got an account with a TV provider, although I may borrow one of my best mate's & give it a whirl - although I can imagine the commentary will be highly annoying if they've got any Americans doing it.

FYI - I was using Expat Shield (for the UK) but after upgrading to their paid version and experiencing problems with it (it was garbage & their 'support' was even worse) I asked them for a refund & have now switched over to OpenVPN above.. been working alright so far & without any of the annoying headers of Expat Shield.

MCFCinUSA said:
talkativesprout said:
Danamy said:
Can he not change his DNS settings to pick up on US servers?
I do the same on Netflix to pick up the US version which is far better than the UK one.

i would guess he needs a US ip addy, perhaps use a proxy server

edit.

a guy i know online sells accounts and this is what he has in his adverts

You can use Hola Unblocker plugin, which is available for free with FireFox/Chrome browser, but a premium USA VPN is recommended.

have you tried using Open VPN?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.vpnbook.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.vpnbook.com/</a>

- gives you the option of using either a UK or USA IP and they're both free.

I've not looked at any of the NBC coverage yet because I've not got an account with a TV provider, although I may borrow one of my best mate's & give it a whirl - although I can imagine the commentary will be highly annoying if they've got any Americans doing it.

They use British commentators / co commentators (like Graham le Saux)<br /><br />-- Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:05 pm --<br /><br />
Frank the Yank said:
A lot of peo.le sung their praises when they first got the coverage. I think some of their coverage is lacking. They put the highlights show on at daft o clock. Arlo White is a Rag arselicker. I kind of like the studio folks though.

I am not in the USA right now. Did they bother to do a show for deadline day?? If not, thats shit form then....

They were advertising at the weekend that they had a special transfer deadline show from 5pm - 6pm which would be the last hour of the deadline.

So it doesn't look like the Capital One Cup vs Sunderland will be shown on any tv channels in the United States. How does everyone plan to watch it here in the states? I can't believe out of all the tv channels available to us, it will not be televised for our viewing pleasure.

CaliBoy said:
So it doesn't look like the Capital One Cup vs Sunderland will be shown on any tv channels in the United States. How does everyone plan to watch it here in the states? I can't believe out of all the tv channels available to us, it will not be televised for our viewing pleasure.

beIN Sports Play, beIN Sports USA, beIN Sports en Español all in US and A

try usinghttp://www.livesoccertv.com/ for a list of channels showing each game in every country

CaliBoy said:

what's wrong with running a UK proxy server and watching it on the Beeb or ITV? (assuming one of them is covering it)

- failing this there'll probably be a Romanian or Russian Sopcast stream.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.