NBC (USA) show EVERY premier league game live all season!

Is Mountain the one that's GMT-200 years?
Really that can be anywhere in the States. Outside of NYC, much of New York State would make you think of Stoke. California has places like that too, and obviously Florida outside of Miami, Tampa and Orlando.

I used to joke with a gf that I had to take a time machine when I wanted to visit her. She lived an hour and 150 years away.

Mountain Time zone has some decent sized cities, Phoenix, Denver, El Paso, and Calgary Canada. It also has @idahoblues

Really that can be anywhere in the States. Outside of NYC, much of New York State would make you think of Stoke. California has places like that too, and obviously Florida outside of Miami, Tampa and Orlando.

I used to joke with a gf that I had to take a time machine when I wanted to visit her. She lived an hour and 150 years away.

Mountain Time zone has some decent sized cities, Phoenix, Denver, El Paso, and Calgary Canada. It also has @idahoblues

San Francisco is GMT minus 8 minus 51 years as it is 1967 here every day.

Silicon Valley is GMT minus 8 plus 25 years . . . or thinks it is :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.