NBC (USA) show EVERY premier league game live all season!

NBC has excellent coverage. This will sound bad to you English guys, but in the past 7-8 years, NBC has found the recipe for covering "niche" sports. (In terms of the United States). They cover F1, Cycling, Soccer, etc. I know on the other side of the pond, those are massive sports, but over here, NFL/NBA/Baseball still tend to be king. So NBC pays minimal contracts for getting the rights to these, but put a LOT of money into production. So they do a great job on these sports, so everyone here gets great quality programming with EPL, F1 and Cycling. They let ESPN/Fox spending outrageous sums of money to cover the big sports, (which we continue to see decline in viewership numbers over here), and NBC picks up the pieces and does a great job. Soccer is now the 3rd most watched sport amongst 18-35 year olds in America. Just 10 years ago it was 5th. NBC can be thanked for pushing the worlds game.

Easily the best pundits in world football. It's a privilege to listen to these guys. I feel sorry for you having to listen to imbeciles like Shearer, lady lawro and rat face.

Easily the best pundits in world football. It's a privilege to listen to these guys. I feel sorry for you having to listen to imbeciles like Shearer, lady lawro and rat face.
VPN and access to an NBC Sports sorts that problem... ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.