NBC (USA) show EVERY premier league game live all season!

Yes, they seem to be the best streams and the coverage is far less 'tabloid' than Sky. First saw the NBC coverage when I was in the Caribbean a couple of years ago IIRC. Also less annoying than BeIN in the Gulf when I lived there. Keyes is just too smug.

I am even learning to tolerate the Old Moat Moaner.

Most importantly, I am now up to speed with the latest SUVs, Pizzahut deals and payment plans for my grandchildren, should I ever move to the US. Sorted.

So who's the 'Old Moat Moaner'?

Lee Dixon. It's an old West Dids joke as we used to play his school in our local derby. It was always tasty.

I guessed it was Dixon. I'm an old 'Old Moatian' bit before Lee and a year before his brother. They lived in Withington before moving out to Styal.

I guessed it was Dixon. I'm an old 'Old Moatian' bit before Lee and a year before his brother. They lived in Withington before moving out to Styal.
I was captain of Cavy Rd and played 1974-77. Old Moat away was always the most violent. Maybe we kicked each other back then?

I was captain of Cavy Rd and played 1974-77. Old Moat away was always the most violent. Maybe we kicked each other back then?

Left Old Moat in 1970, but would have definitely kicked you had it been later! We had the Bullers from Northern Grove at our secondary school (Wilbraham) and a lad called Paul O'Hara who went to Cavy Road but obviously earlier than you.

Left Old Moat in 1970, but would have definitely kicked you had it been later! We had the Bullers from Northern Grove at our secondary school (Wilbraham) and a lad called Paul O'Hara who went to Cavy Road but obviously earlier than you.
Had two of the Bullers in my class and used to go to their house off Burton Rd. Still see Sylvia around and my Mum rang me when she saw Carlos on that cooking show. I think it was Fonzo [or Fidel?] who toasted with the Mondays when I saw them. Instrumental in MVITA and, although being Rags, hung out with the Governors IIRC, as I used to bump into the latter at the old Midland long before it was the Met. Anyway, enough of the old days...

NBC was the best thing to happen to Premier League coverage in the US... Fox Soccer 1 was the worst primary sports service I have ever seen. Their production values were terrible, they had some of the most amateur commentary ever and you seldom saw the same news anchor twice. It always felt like Terry Jones was about to enter the camera dressed as a woman to tell them they hadn't paid the electric bill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.