NBC want two English games to be played in USA

From the BBC ha...
I’m willing to acknowledge this makes me a massive hypocrite, but as both a Premier League fan and an NFL fan who was at Wembley this weekend having a great day out; I really hope we don’t move our games to the US. I suspect it’s just a matter of time until the pay-out is too tempting though, as doubtless the US fans will sell out a 90,000-seater stadium for some bland, middle-of-the-table fixture like Brentford v Man U.
Dan, Nottingham

It was inevitable when the Americans started buying up PL clubs. I reckon they could easily win a vote on it now.
There will be a scramble now as to whose NFL stadium it will be hosted in. It appears it was the plan from the start. They can just keep PL teams ticking over with no serious investment, and cash in on marketing etc when game are played stateside.
Can you imagine how crazy they would go if they staged a last game of the season that had jeopardy to it. City Villa with all the superbowl razzmatazz.

At least they don't treat their customers like criminals.

The first game is the big one, once a precedence has been set there will be no end to it, eventually you'll be paying £800 for a season ticket with 10 of the games in America.

It was inevitable when the Americans started buying up PL clubs. I reckon they could easily win a vote on it now.
There will be a scramble now as to whose NFL stadium it will be hosted in. It appears it was the plan from the start. They can just keep PL teams ticking over with no serious investment, and cash in on marketing etc when game are played stateside.
Can you imagine how crazy they would go if they staged a last game of the season that had jeopardy to it. City Villa with all the superbowl razzmatazz.

Game might as well be played overseas now, the absolute state of the fans that just follow the mainstream media for their opinions not even thinking for themselves.

When the So Called Super League was announced it was the fans who stopped it.

The same needs to happen with this stupid idea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.