NDJ a poor Defensive Holding Midfielder & Disgraceful?

Hughes signing, NDJ a bang average defensive holding midfielder, an over-rated overpaid mercenary.

Blueprint

Please stop avoiding my question and provide me with evidence to support your claim that Nige has 'attacked' Mario before. (even though he didn't this time)

DO NOT IGNORE THIS POST BLUEPRINT!!

Lucky Toma said:
shootmeifipost10k said:
blueprint said:
Is that why NDJ & his sycophants are great SUPER Salesmen in PROMOTING him here?

Until recently they (idolators) have been extolling & lauding him (overhyped) as the best.

I guess all of us have to revise our POV if we reflect on his performances to -date.

I'm quite a compassionate soul in real life and see no reason why I shouldn't be the same on here so I hope you take this as it's meant.

I think you might need a little help from somewhere.

On another more or less serious note may I ask this one question and can you answer it honestly.
Have you ever stalked anyone in real life and it doesn't have to be a celebrity it may be an ex girlfriend or maybe someone you took a fancy too,I dunno someone you sat near on a bus once and they gave you a fleeting glance while getting off. ?

I've seen this kind of thing before in a professional capacity and, hand on heart, an identical thought crossed my mind on Saturday evening.

BluePrint's obsessional hatred of Nige is more than a little off-kilter.

The fact that he's constructed this fantasy scenario where he is the only one to see the supposed truth whereas everyone else is under some sort of spell is also genuinely concerning.

You know something LT a few years ago I was kinda stalked by an ex so maybe we got the same feeling through experience so to speak, you through a professional capacity and me from a wierdo ex, she made me a little uneasy when she refused to own up to it even though both my mate and me saw her and the same things will happen here I reckon.

I do have a feeling this thread could be side tracked just like blueprint tries to do in many others on here, so it's best we not do that sort of thing as it may tilt him over the top.

FantasyIreland said:
DJ has more than played his part in our transition to suggest different is ludicrous and insulting.I agree we have probably 'outgrown' him but the man deserves nothing but respect for giving nothing but his very best whenever called upon.

OP you are the disgrace.

Perfectly summed up. OP hold your head in shame.

Do some of you recall Micah being blamed or scapegoated for Etherington goal?
What about Silva for Villareal's goal?
What about Savic for Swansea's goal?
What about defense for the scums' goals-Rooney's header or Valencia volley.
There were many instances where the blame should not be laid at the others when it was actually the denfensive holding m/f of the day not up to par.
Sometimes it happened to be me among the first to point out otherwise that the other players should not be scapegoated.

Scapegoating City Players wrongly is a disgrace!
Trying to pull a wool over fellow BMer's eyes is disrespectful by suggesting that NDJ can do no wrong by making him untouchable i.e. he is the best or a legend when in actual fact he has some fundamental flaws.

I'm glad that I'm not the only one calling it as it is. Yes I don't & won't overrate NDJ.
Like I say I don't mind being personally slagged but don't ever 'diss' my City!

blueprint said:
There were many instances where the blame should not be laid at the others when it was actually the denfensive holding m/f of the day not up to par.
Sometimes it happened to be me among the first to point out otherwise that the other players should not be scapegoated.

Trying to pull a wool over fellow BMer's eyes is disrespectful by suggesting that NDJ can do no wrong by making him untouchable i.e. he is the best or a legend when in actual fact he has some fundamental flaws.

I'm glad that I'm not the only one calling it as it is. Yes I don't & won't overrate NDJ.
You don't make any sense, also why are still ignoring my question?

What is warding off, pushing off not an 'attack'? Why do you disagree with my metaphor for 'friendly fire'.

As I said before Pudge do your due diligence.
Or is the role of devil's advocate beyond your capability?

pudge said:
blueprint said:

You don't make any sense, also why are still ignoring my question?
I have also asked him a perfectly reasonable question about his stalking activities but he's yet to answer that either so I think you've got no chance Pudge.
Bless his little cotton socks though if nothing else he sure is fucking persistent which is without doubt IMO a classic stalker tribute.

Oh yes have you answered my question?
Is NDJ the spokesman for City regarding or 'warning his teammate Mario' as per the Sun?

If you find it acceptable I'm sorry I find that there is nothing tio discuss about!<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:37 am --<br /><br />Why is that NDJ is your primary love concern ( :) )when the others and especially City welfare should be paramount?
'Safeguarding' our other City assets should also be of concern. No?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.