NDJ doubters ... do you need further evidence ??

mancitygaz said:
We don't function without him. Imense

VK even better today but NDJ makes us tick

I'll +1 that.

NDJ and VK (along with Tevez) are the heartbeat of our team.

I was relishing comparing NDJ to Essien today seeing all the loving press he gets. Yes, Essien is class but our man is tops for me

carrconormcfc said:
Still sticking by my opinion that he'll be vital in the big games, imo though still not required against the bottom half sides.

Dont agree with you mate. If it was up to me NDJ would play every single game, even against Blackpool. Why cant we play 4 at the back, Nige infront of them and then 5 offensive players? I think this would be a lot better than playing Barry in a deeper role and then relying on players to track back all the time. Barca do it all the time and look how good they are. I know we dont have a Xavi, Messi or Iniesta but Barca ALWAYS play a defensive midfielder. Against the smaller teams id play.

RB CB CB LB
NDJ
Barry/Yaya
AMR AMC AML
Tev

Although if Balotelli was available then we could play 2 upront, meaning an attacking midfielder would be sacrificed

Sabster said:
mancitygaz said:
We don't function without him. Imense

VK even better today but NDJ makes us tick

Without him in the league we have won 6 drawn 3

I`ve noticed the one thing in most of your posts that you keep referring to !!
"How many times last season ....."
Thats gone !!
We have better players in midfield to help NDJ out and allow him to do the thing that he is best at ! Breaking down attacks.
Never in anyones wildest dreams, could you spout so much rubbish about a player,who would walk on broken glass for his club and team-mates.He possibly covers more ground than anyone else,including King Carlos and yet you still belittle OUR hero.
Obviously NOT yours by a long way.
Did you attend the game or just watch it on TV ??

De Jong was class. He seems to be bang on form when we play our rivals and is always one of our better players. I dont know how many times he broke up play today and he never gave away the ball today. A total preformance from the man he is fastly becoming 1 of the best in European if not World football when he plays like that. Undropable from the team.

oakiecokie said:
kippaxblue76 said:
Which teams were those games against?

But his stupid quote is imaterial,as games are won and lost with or without any team members.
Today all the team turned up and fought tooth and nail to ensure we didn`t lose !!

Wasting your time with that one(sabster) Oakie....not sure he's all there.

I really don't care that he's one dimensional.

He performs in that dimension beyond any other. He does the job that needs doing, Lord knows how many goals he's prevented.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.