NDJ doubters ... do you need further evidence ??

Sky Blue said:
oakiecokie said:
But his stupid quote is imaterial,as games are won and lost with or without any team members.
Today all the team turned up and fought tooth and nail to ensure we didn`t lose !!

Wasting your time with that one(sabster) Oakie....not sure he's all there.

I`ve noticed theres another thread on NDJ.I`m having a look to see if the soft get is WUMMING others up with the same bile.
Complete crackhead if you ask me !!

oakiecokie said:
Sabster said:
Without him in the league we have won 6 drawn 3

I`ve noticed the one thing in most of your posts that you keep referring to !!
"How many times last season ....."
Thats gone !!
We have better players in midfield to help NDJ out and allow him to do the thing that he is best at ! Breaking down attacks.
Never in anyones wildest dreams, could you spout so much rubbish about a player,who would walk on broken glass for his club and team-mates.He possibly covers more ground than anyone else,including King Carlos and yet you still belittle OUR hero.
Obviously NOT yours by a long way.
Did you attend the game or just watch it on TV ??

Spout rubbish? Every single point I make is backed up.
If only you could respond properly and coherently. All the people that make comments about De Jong like this just reconfirm my point that people like him because he gives everythig and nails the other team. But that does not make him world class.

See you make a comment "He possibly covers more ground than anyone else", is simply a lie. Last season on average, Zabaleta, GB, Ade, Tevez, Bridge covered more ground than him.<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:23 pm --<br /><br />
oakiecokie said:
Sky Blue said:
Wasting your time with that one(sabster) Oakie....not sure he's all there.

I`ve noticed theres another thread on NDJ.I`m having a look to see if the soft get is WUMMING others up with the same bile.
Complete crackhead if you ask me !!

If you can explain coherently why my points are wrong maybe I would start to respect you. But spouting consistent crap does not help.

I am happy to accept that he is a good player but not a definate starter and definately not world class.

Sabster said:
oakiecokie said:
I`ve noticed the one thing in most of your posts that you keep referring to !!
"How many times last season ....."
Thats gone !!
We have better players in midfield to help NDJ out and allow him to do the thing that he is best at ! Breaking down attacks.
Never in anyones wildest dreams, could you spout so much rubbish about a player,who would walk on broken glass for his club and team-mates.He possibly covers more ground than anyone else,including King Carlos and yet you still belittle OUR hero.
Obviously NOT yours by a long way.
Did you attend the game or just watch it on TV ??

If only you could respond properly and coherently. All the people that make comments about De Jong like this just reconfirm my point that people like him because he gives everythig and nails the other team. But that does not make him world class.

See you make a comment "He possibly covers more ground than anyone else", is simply a lie. Last season on average, Zabaleta, GB, Ade, Tevez, Bridge covered more ground than him.

And thats another one of your stupid comments :
"if you could only respond properly and coherently" to every post who dares say anything about you.
Once again you`re bringing up the same crap LAST SEASON !!!!!!!!
Now then if your the bright one (???) then how can my statement ref him covering more ground than a,b,c be a LIE !!!
My statement which you`ve included specifically uses the word POSSIBLY,so how can POSSIBLY be a LIE, as its NOT been proven one way or the other ???????????????????????????
God you are one WUM or a RAG.

oakiecokie said:
Sabster said:

See you make a comment "He possibly covers more ground than anyone else", is simply a lie. Last season on average, Zabaleta, GB, Ade, Tevez, Bridge covered more ground than him.

"if you could only respond properly and coherently" to every post who dares say anything about you.
Now then if your the bright one (???) then how can my statement ref him covering more ground than a,b,c be a LIE !!!
My statement which you`ve included specifically uses the word POSSIBLY,so how can POSSIBLY be a LIE, as its NOT been proven one way or the other ???????????????????????????

To be honest, I would be impressed if you made even one counter-argument against my points.

I can't counter everything you say because De Jong is a good player just not brilliant and lacks so much to his game.

Its annoying me now Sabster that you keep saying that we only like NDJ because he gives everything to the cause. Its insulting to us blues by suggesting we're numbskull architypal British supporters who only appreciate blood and thunder passion and commitment. That upon our walls we have framed pictures of Terry Butcher with his headwound against Sweden and we are incapable of dissecting the nuances of the game.

You've had plenty of coherent responses as to why your post was nonsense so stop making out that we are avoiding the issue at hand.

Lucky Toma said:
Its annoying me now Sabster that you keep saying that we only like NDJ because he gives everything to the cause. Its insulting to us blues by suggesting we're numbskull architypal British supporters who only appreciate blood and thunder passion and commitment. That upon our walls we have framed pictures of Terry Butcher with his headwound against Sweden and we are incapable of dissecting the nuances of the game.

You've had plenty of coherent responses as to why your post was nonsense so stop making out that we are avoiding the issue at hand.

I am a very fair guy, and honestly, read back through this thread. I have had about 1 or 2 reasonable coherent comments.

The rest are just "You are a fucking rag" etc. It is my opinion that he is so popular due to his tackles and I have no real way of proving it. But the fact that the majority of people who think NDJ is world normally prove it by comments like "He is a fucking monster" etc. Just backs up my point.

Sabster said:
oakiecokie said:

To be honest, I would be impressed if you made even one counter-argument against my points.

I can't counter everything you say because De Jong is a good player just not brilliant and lacks so much to his game.

I thought it only fair to ask you,seeing that you refuse to answer an important question I keep raising "WHY KEEP BRINGING UP THE SUBJECT OF LAST SEASON" and secondly are you an "armchair critic" or a Blue at all and if so do you actually attend the games at Eastlands ??

oakiecokie said:
Sabster said:

I thought it only fair to ask you,seeing that you refuse to answer an important question I keep raising "WHY KEEP BRINGING UP THE SUBJECT OF LAST SEASON" and secondly are you an "armchair critic" or a Blue at all and if so do you actually attend the games at Eastlands ??

I attend the majority of the London games it is quite difficult for me to travel from London to Manchester each week<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:43 pm --<br /><br />
Lucky Toma said:
You've had abuse yes but you have also had lots of people explaining clearly why they think your assessment of NDJ is flawed.

Truly I haven't. If you would care to give me one I would be happy to take it on board

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.