Ndombele (signed for Spurs)

De ligt, ndombele, sessigon and Leon Bailey and I'm ecstatic. Even if we leave de ligt and sessigon at their clubs on 1 year loan. That would be our squad pretty much for 5-10 years sorted.

You and me both! Always dreamed of Pep coaching a squad full of the worlds best phenoms at every position. Pretty tough ask for our free roaming 8s but Foden might slide in there. Me and a buddy joked about building an all u23 phenom squad for a few years and then Pep started actually building it. Had to adjust it a bit for Mendy, Stones, Ederson and Laporte but it’s getting pretty damn close.

Based on his youtubiness he looks like a fullback playing in midfield to me.

Which could be a good sign :-)

Where have you seen 60m? I've seen 16m, which is probably bullshit, but haven't seen anything close to 60m

He’s one of the hundreds of Jorginho replacements Napoli are interested in and Aulas values him at €60M but of course Napoli wants to get him at a lower price.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.