Ned V Micah

M M

mat

I have a feeling one will go in the summer.

Personally if it happens i'd like us to keep ned. His interview after the match showed what an asset he is and anyone who can pass to themselves and score must be a keeper!
:)

Ideally we'll keep both but something tells me one will leave.

Onouha can be our John O'Shea.

Richards will never be a footballer.

I'd be delighted to keep them both, and I'd be surprised if we wanted to get rid of them.

But I've a feeling we could lose both because the players want to move on.

I think they are both at the stage in their career where they need to be playing every week. I don't think either would for us after the summer signings. But they'd both be great squad players at least.

Onuha is 10x better than Richards. I wouldn't have Richards anywhere near a the team, like i said in another thread he is a liability and as soon as we can get rid the better esp if someone will pay about 8mil for him

I really like Onuoha as a bloke and a defender. In fact I'd go as far to say he could become the best defender at our club.
Whenever he gets a run in the team his performances get better. What lets him down though is his distribution and because of where we're going as a club this will probably be the reason he'll be sold. I hope not though because he's a fantastic ambassador for our club.

Richards on the other hand, it wouldn't bother me at all if he went and it may be what's best for his career.

Micah is the better all round player. As much as it was good to see Nedum score yesterday, he was awful from an attacking point of view. He gave the ball away around 6 of the 7 times he linked up with Johnson and had Mancini going mad, whether it was from a heavy first touch or with a cross Dumbo would be gutted with. Having said that I thought he did well defensively and probably just edges Micah in that respect.

ManCityX said:
Micah is the better all round player. As much as it was good to see Nedum score yesterday, he was awful from an attacking point of view. He gave the ball away around 6 of the 7 times he linked up with Johnson and had Mancini going mad, whether it was from a heavy first touch or with a cross Dumbo would be gutted with. Having said that I thought he did well defensively and probably just edges Micah in that respect.

Sorry mate but that is tosh.

ManCityX said:

I strongly disagree, perhaps you could explain a bit further

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.