Ned V Micah

Chippy_boy said:
Didsbury Dave said:
It's not tosh, it's his opinion, and one which lots share.

My opinion is that Richards is currently the best right back at our club. My opinion is also that he's better at centre half.

I like Nedum as a player, too. I think he's better at centre half as his distribution is still not great.

I think they're both good defenders. Put it this way. Either would be in my team ahead of Toure.

Richards is a donkey.

Defensively inept. Useless going forward (can't cross, can't beat a man). Lazy jogging back. And commits ENDLESS fouls in the opposition box, preventing us from scoring.

We play better with 10 men.

Oh, yes, and his diving is embarrassing.

Also his throw 'ups', his lack of concerntration, his constant blaming of others when he is at fault and his general shitness

Definitely Ned. I think the biggest mistake Bobby Manc has made since become our manager was playing Boyata and not Ned in the semis.

Immaculate Pasta said:
Didsbury Dave said:
if people are just going to be brainless and call him "a donkey" I'm not sticking around to argue the toss, to be honest.

If he wasn't a 6ft black athletic young lad built like a brick shithouse he would never of made it in the premier league.

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

Didsbury Dave said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
If he wasn't a 6ft black athletic young lad built like a brick shithouse he would never of made it in the premier league.

Er, what the words say.

would much rather keep micah for his potential thats the reason he has england caps and onuoha doesnt

Fully agree with DD.
Richards without a doubt is the best right back at the club.
Cannot believe that some of our fans can call him a donkey.
2 Years ago he was a England regular and everyone here at our club was drooling over him.
I thought that the times that he has played this year he has had very decent games.
Everyone remember the goal he scored against Blackburn a couple of months ago....
The comments from people here is shocking.

Lomas has a lob on said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I was going to reply to that comment to, but didn't no where to even start.

I assume it means his pace, strength and height sometimes get him out of situations that he shouldn't have gotten into in the first place. Basically when his pace goes he will a lot worse than he is now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.