Ned V Micah

Am I the only City fan who likes all our options at Right Back ? I love Ned, love Zab and love Micah. If one has to go I wouldn't like to be the one who makes the decision.

Immaculate Pasta said:
ManCityX said:
Micah is the better all round player. As much as it was good to see Nedum score yesterday, he was awful from an attacking point of view. He gave the ball away around 6 of the 7 times he linked up with Johnson and had Mancini going mad, whether it was from a heavy first touch or with a cross Dumbo would be gutted with. Having said that I thought he did well defensively and probably just edges Micah in that respect.

Sorry mate but that is tosh.

It's not tosh, it's his opinion, and one which lots share.

My opinion is that Richards is currently the best right back at our club. My opinion is also that he's better at centre half.

I like Nedum as a player, too. I think he's better at centre half as his distribution is still not great.

I think they're both good defenders. Put it this way. Either would be in my team ahead of Toure.

Didsbury Dave said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
Sorry mate but that is tosh.

It's not tosh, it's his opinion, and one which lots share.

My opinion is that Richards is currently the best right back at our club. My opinion is also that he's better at centre half.

I like Nedum as a player, too. I think he's better at centre half as his distribution is still not great.

I think they're both good defenders. Put it this way. Either would be in my team ahead of Toure.

Richards is a donkey.

Defensively inept. Useless going forward (can't cross, can't beat a man). Lazy jogging back. And commits ENDLESS fouls in the opposition box, preventing us from scoring.

We play better with 10 men.

Oh, yes, and his diving is embarrassing.

I would rather have an international class right back than richards or onouha. but have nedum over micah

if people are just going to be brainless and call him "a donkey" I'm not sticking around to argue the toss, to be honest.

ifiwasarichfan said:
Am I the only City fan who likes all our options at Right Back ? I love Ned, love Zab and love Micah. If one has to go I wouldn't like to be the one who makes the decision.

No your not the only one mate. I feel exactly the same and don't envy the person who has to make that decision.

Didsbury Dave said:
if people are just going to be brainless and call him "a donkey" I'm not sticking around to argue the toss, to be honest.

If he wasn't a 6ft black athletic young lad built like a brick shithouse he would never of made it in the premier league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.