Nedum Onuoha noooooooooooooooo!!!

I can't see it happening.

All throughout the transfer window the club has preached how they don't want to get ripped off, and that would be a major rip off. Also, Nedum is a hard working, young player who surely pleased Hughes with his performances over the past year and I doubt he will be let go.

Hopefully it's rubbish. This would sour the whole summer. Onuoha is not far off Lescott if not as good anyway.

I'd like to think Hughes and Cooke know Ned is the heartbeat of City.

In MEN , they just said that Everton will accept our 15M + Ned or else pay the full price 20M
and from what happyblue said , this is just what everton want but it doesn't mean that we will accept it!!
Why do we need to add ned in Lescott deal?? , we need to strength our squad in depth is it? So what the point for Getting one and lose one. especially a good squad player.

We already spend around 90M in this summer(with Lescott for 15M) do you think we can't just pay another 5M????

I can't see this deal will happen

GusZ said:
In MEN , they just said that Everton will accept our 15M + Ned or else pay the full price 20M
and from what happyblue said , this is just what everton want but it doesn't mean that we will accept it!!
Why do we need to add ned in Lescott deal?? , we need to strength our squad in depth is it? So what the point for Getting one and lose one. especially a good squad player.

We already spend around 90M in this summer(with Lescott for 15M) do you think we can't just pay another 5M????

they don't have defenders. so money is useless to them. They can't get the right players for themselves.And jagielka is injured. So the only option for us to wait till they get kyle naughton

rohanthebest said:
GusZ said:

they don't have defenders. so money is useless to them. They can't get the right players for themselves.And jagielka is injured. So the only option for us to wait till they get kyle naughton

Maybe that why Spurmad said this deal will be done after they can find some replacement.
I hope we will wait ,because this is a ridiculous deal if it happen!!!!

I really hope this is just some wide off the mark media speculation,cos nedum has got to stay.Garry cook has said we don`t have to sell anyone hughes wants to keep ,so I would hope hughes will tell everton to stick it and offer 15 mill plus jo seing as though they love him so much!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.