Nedum Onuoha noooooooooooooooo!!!

kippaxblue76 said:
Spindash said:
I can't believe that this would be allowed to happen, but someone needs to email the club or something, with a link to this thread. This is happyblue/the MEN, not the Sun, so there's a chance that the prospect has been raised. If they really do listen to the fans as much as they have already, they'll know what a huge error they could make.

It's quite depressing that some people are trying to argue that it'd be acceptable to let him go. He embodies City.

EDIT: I know this comes across as a bit needy, but I would be distraught if he left.

Yeah i can't believe some people are trying to argue that it would be acceptable, they need to give there heads a wobble.
I'm not excited about Lescott, and I don't want to see Onouha go, but I don't see him as a great defender yet. He really impressed in the last 3 months of the season, but he has to keep that up, and improve his passing game.

I'm a bit worried about Kompany's injury. I thought he'd slot into the back 4, but if he's out for any appreciable amount of time, we definitely need to strengthen the central defence. It would help if Micah got a full pre-season

i'd rather we pull out of the deal now than let them anywhere near ned or micah. pissed off about this ! greedy fucking everton scroungers !

Onuoha has potensial to be much better than Lescott, if he already isn't better... if this happen it shows that Hughes is a weak manager! We dont need to sell any defenders, at least not our best defender! i this happen i will personally travel all the way over to Manchester and kick Hughes in his nuts!

No way I would rather not sign Lescott if it means losing Nedum.

It would be a completely shit deal, disgrace if this actually happened. I dont think it will but I am sick and tired of these bin dippers taking the piss out of us. They have already taken the piss getting Jo on loan with no strings attached.

Offer them £20 million and if they are stupid enough to turn it down (and for Lescott to let them) move on to other targets.

just gettin ready to go to the airpoirt for 2 weeks in egypt,thought i'd have one last look to see if adebayor had signed and saw ned could be off to everton-this is the kind of thing that could ruin my holiday.
p.s anybody know of any decent sports bars(i.e not got rag shirts all over walls) in sharm el sheik

It's already been said that this, if it's even been said at all, has come from Everton not from City. There is simply no way we would do this.

However, it's interesting what's going on around this deal. We've loaned them Jo for a season and I would be surprised if there wasn't some payback for doing that. Otherwise we could have told them where to go. Plus Everton want Kyle Naughton from Sheffield United (who would presumably be a replacement for Lescott), while the Blades want Ched Evans.

We've rejected a bid for Evans already but it wouldn't be beyond the bounds of possibility for us to insist on them selling Naughton to Everton as part of this whole deal, at which point we could agree a deal for Lescott.

couldnt be arsed reading all the pages as i am on vacation (so don't know if this has already been mentioned), but i would rather see Jo go in the opposite direction in a player plus cash deal rather than ned
they can never attract any strikers anyway and this seems a fair deal to me... but city has been and continues to pay over the odds in most of its transfer dealings
as we need defensive cover, i can't believe that we would sell dunne and nedum to get terry and lescott in. we need more defensive cover, not the same amount

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.