Nedum Onuoha noooooooooooooooo!!!

Wheelsy said:
ffan said:
I'm not a rag.

Answer me this, would it not be easier and cheaper for us to let other clubs develop talent and then let us buy them? If we keep investing millions into our youth system like we are now most of it will go down the drain.

I know which I'd prefer. We are big fish now, gotta start thinking like it.

And I have just started following City for your information. I live in San Francisco and wanted to support a team who were buying the good players and will do well.
Your IP suggests otherwise.

You'll never guess where this guy lives...
Ireland

ffan said:
I'll admit i haven't starting watching soccer until recently, so i don't understand your need to bring through home grown players.

We will want to be the biggest club in the world and that means our team must have a lot of nationalities, that way we get more money from sponsorships in foreign countries and more fans like me.

Dare i suggest that we sell elano and buy landon donovan who is a fantastic player. he knows how to put the ketchup on the burger.

i know you will all ridicule me but please don't as i am new to soccer (football)

you are a rag but i am going to let you get to 49 posts then ban you, that way you can add to our advertising revenue till the last minute.
cheers.

de niro said:
ffan said:
I'll admit i haven't starting watching soccer until recently, so i don't understand your need to bring through home grown players.

We will want to be the biggest club in the world and that means our team must have a lot of nationalities, that way we get more money from sponsorships in foreign countries and more fans like me.

Dare i suggest that we sell elano and buy landon donovan who is a fantastic player. he knows how to put the ketchup on the burger.

i know you will all ridicule me but please don't as i am new to soccer (football)

you are a rag but i am going to let you get to 49 posts then ban you, that way you can add to our advertising revenue till the last minute.
cheers.

could I send you the cash to do it now instead please?

No F*CKing way even Hughes isn't that clueless to imagine Lescott is better than Onhou

elanos tumb said:
Off topic.But how the fuck you find out the chaps ip?

Mods can do that...well cool......let em think they're winning and then drop the bombshell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.