Nedum Onuoha noooooooooooooooo!!!

Ned is City - he is everything we are proud of about our Club. If they decide to sell I for one will not be happy. He is a true blue and has so much potential and is now starting to achieve it. This is going to be his season and we can all see this - give them TBH, Jo, Benji plus the money....

Hey Sparky Leave our Ned alone.....

Dont no how true but been told onuoha is in liverpool now dont no what truth there is 2 it just had a guy who runs a mobile phone company in my shop and he has just sorted nedums phone out as he is in liverpool no abuse please :)

shields81 said:
Dont no how true but been told onuoha is in liverpool now dont no what truth there is 2 it just had a guy who runs a mobile phone company in my shop and he has just sorted nedums phone out as he is in liverpool no abuse please :)
I can confirm that this isn't true he was on his way to South Africa last night.

The emails worked!! ;)

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2009/July/Tevez-trains-for-first-time

The Manager also refuted suggestions made in a newspaper story this morning that Nedum Onuoha would be sold as a makeweight in a deal to bring another defender to the Club.

"I am aware of that story," he added, "and I can say categorically that there is not truth in it whatsoever. Nedum is one of our finest young players, he was outstanding for us last season, and I am not looking to move one of our prize assets away from Manchester City."

:)

Spindash said:
The emails worked!! ;)

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2009/July/Tevez-trains-for-first-time

The Manager also refuted suggestions made in a newspaper story this morning that Nedum Onuoha would be sold as a makeweight in a deal to bring another defender to the Club.

"I am aware of that story," he added, "and I can say categorically that there is not truth in it whatsoever. Nedum is one of our finest young players, he was outstanding for us last season, and I am not looking to move one of our prize assets away from Manchester City."

:)

Music to my ears!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.