Nedum Onuoha thank you for your honesty.

oakiecokie

Tonight at our Mid Cheshire Branch Meeting we had as our Guest Speaker the truly wonderful and most honest Guest Speaker we have ever had ... one Nedum Onuoha.
From the moment he walked into our local Winsford local (George & Dragon) and engaged himself to not just City fans but those who recognised him he laughed and joked as though it was his local boozer.
One of the highlights for me was his response to my question ref his relationship (or none with Gary Cook) since his infamous e-mails to his Mum. However Marwood didn`t escape his criticism and he too was equally as bad as Cook and even now lies were told about how Everton wanted Nedum but Marwood lied about it and eventually he ended up at QPR.
If ever you get the opportunity to see Nedum please do, as his hate for United still ranks, even though the Dippers are our current closest rivals, but not in Nedums eyes.
A wonderful speaker, but a true Blue Mooner even as an ex Player.
Nedum ... well done mate and a true Blue if ever we doubted you.

Clearly a sharp bloke and a good guy - I've always got time for Onuoha. But I'm sorry - controversial as it is, I had no issue with Cook and I actually thought Ned's mum was the bad guy in all of this. Obviously she was very ill and nobody would wish that one anyone but she did try to exploit it to her advantage and I can't get behind that.

I always thought the sacking of Cook was odd. Did his emails really warrant it? I suspect the chairman wanted him gone for other reasons and the business with Ned’s mum was a convenient excuse.
If Cook had held his hands up and apologised immediately then things may have turned out differently
But he made all kind of excuses such as , someone had hacked his email account

Clearly a sharp bloke and a good guy - I've always got time for Onuoha. But I'm sorry - controversial as it is, I had no issue with Cook and I actually thought Ned's mum was the bad guy in all of this. Obviously she was very ill and nobody would wish that one anyone but she did try to exploit it to her advantage and I can't get behind that.
Seriously? Imagine if that was your mother who had cancer and received an email like that, how do you think she and yourself would have reacted? Don't forget that she died of cancer around a year later. Cook, for all the love he gets on here, was to all appearances American and had that arrogance mixed in with ignorance that many of them seem to display. Thank god we got rid.

Last edited:
I always thought the sacking of Cook was odd. Did his emails really warrant it? I suspect the chairman wanted him gone for other reasons and the business with Ned’s mum was a convenient excuse.
Cook was a ****, anyone slags off my mother I'll chin the ****.

What is the correct way to behave then when someone mocks you as you're dying?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.