Nedum Onuoha the pundit

Just listened to Nedum on 'Why Always Us?' and highly recommend. Always find his views deeply insightful and thorough, hope he gets the growth in the field that he deserves

Excellent interview and great take on his experience of the media as a player and now on the other side.
Good to hear his take on the anti-city agenda. Nailed it.

Well spoken, insightful, balanced, intelligent

Absolutely no fuckin chance of forging a career as a pundit
It’s a crowded pack of charlatans, cheerleaders, and the painfully underqualified he’s got to fight his way through: the pseudo-intellectual earnestness of Carragher and Crooks and Jenas, the hides-his-learning-well numptiness of Danny Murphy, even the mad-as-snakes enthusiasms of Micah, and the insufferably smug Lineker: Nedum should be in charge of BBC Sport, he’s that good. When he said he was 34 I got a little bit jealous. Considering the Garry Cook business, and how it all ended for him as a player with us, I still find it amazing he speaks fondly of City, let alone as a fan trying his damnedest to make a living talking sense to fuckwits.

He actually makes me prouder to be a blue than I already am. There can’t be many professional pundits with close club affiliations whose fans shouldn’t think of with outright embarrassment.

It’s a crowded pack of charlatans, cheerleaders, and the painfully underqualified he’s got to fight his way through: the pseudo-intellectual earnestness of Carragher and Crooks and Jenas, the hides-his-learning-well numptiness of Danny Murphy, even the mad-as-snakes enthusiasms of Micah, and the insufferably smug Lineker: Nedum should be in charge of BBC Sport, he’s that good. When he said he was 34 I got a little bit jealous. Considering the Garry Cook business, and how it all ended for him as a player with us, I still find it amazing he speaks fondly of City, let alone as a fan trying his damnedest to make a living talking sense to fuckwits.

He actually makes me prouder to be a blue than I already am. There can’t be many professional pundits with close club affiliations whose fans shouldn’t think of with outright embarrassment.
Quality comment

Heard him on a few BBC radio stations today and his opinion on Ole's dismissal is asked.
He gives it the Rags with both barrels. He won't cry any crocodile tears for the "club legend" like all the other apologists whose opinions are asked.
He has a bit of a smirk in his voice when describing their fall from success.
He's a match for any of the Red and White arselickers he's up against.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.