Nedum Onuoha the pundit

Nedum is an excellent pundit and carving out a great career for himself in this field which he fully deserves. But I was watching ESPN earlier and that idiot Frank LaBeouf was going on about City having no history. I was surprised and disappointed that Nedum said nothing in reply to that. They were also talking about the money we have spent on Grealish and Haaland which is, of course, the usual crap. Pity that Nedum didn't answer those ignorant idiots with the fact that we are actually mid-table in the transfer spending league over the last five years. Nedum, you are doing a great job mate but please be ready next time to educate these morons haha!!!.
Intellectual and intelligent people would avoid getting into debates in face of utter stupidity or an idiotic comment with no substance for their own peace of mind

Micha is stealing a living as a pundit and "Man City fan"

Nedum is the real deal, proper blue and proper pundit.
That's a bit harsh, i prefer Nedum's style too but Micah is one of our own aswell and has a unique style in his own right, it might not be to our liking but at least we're getting represented in the industry dominanted by ex United and Pool players. As for stealing a living, I'm not too sure, no media organisation would keep an analyst/pundit unless they have positive ratings i assume.

Great fella. Intelligent and aways insightful. Personally always preferred him to Richards as a footballer
I think Nedum is great but I haven’t noticed him being insightful. Most of the pundits don’t reveal anything particularly new or innovative.

Just thought that Blues who live in that part of the world (or maybe even study/teach at the University) might like to know that Nedum is appearing at the Oxford Literary Festival on March at 24th at 6 pm.

More details here:

Didn't know he had published an autobiography. Will have to get hold of a copy of that.

Obviously a very bright, articulate guy. Doesn’t have the charisma of Micah, but a very good pundit in his own right. Great to see more genuine Blues being given the chance to represent us on TV.
That’s the kicker these days, the media want charisma and most of us, especially (FOC) like me, just want articulate and knowledgeable pundits like Ned..

I’ve binned them all off these days and just watch the game with the sound off or just the stadium noise when available ..

That’s the kicker these days, the media want charisma and most of us, especially (FOC) like me, just want articulate and knowledgeable pundits like Ned..

I’ve binned them all off these days and just watch the game with the sound off or just the stadium noise when available ..
Charisma is very subjective though isn’t it. What I might regard as being charismatic somebody else might see as just being an annoying loud ****

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.