Nedum Onuoha the pundit

Yes he was on ESPN+ and very good he was too
Totally agree. He comes across so relaxed, never trying to impress or be controversial, and doesn’t hide the fact that he is a blue through and through. I had to smile when he mentioned being at the rags game on Friday in front of 70,000 miserable United fans.

Nedum is an excellent pundit and carving out a great career for himself in this field which he fully deserves. But I was watching ESPN earlier and that idiot Frank LaBeouf was going on about City having no history. I was surprised and disappointed that Nedum said nothing in reply to that. They were also talking about the money we have spent on Grealish and Haaland which is, of course, the usual crap. Pity that Nedum didn't answer those ignorant idiots with the fact that we are actually mid-table in the transfer spending league over the last five years. Nedum, you are doing a great job mate but please be ready next time to educate these morons haha!!!.

I'd imagine it's a fine line you have to balance as a pundit. The reason those things are being mentioned is to appease the masses as that's what they want to hear brought up, I wouldn't be surprised if the network told him to bring it up and if Nedum starts being defensive it could scupper his pundit career.

I have absolutely no complaints about Nedum as a pundit. He's extremely measured and articulate, and he does a great job of defending City without coming across as overly biased towards us.

He stands out because he's a highly intelligent lad who doesn't come out with the usual simplistic bollocks that most pundits spout. He's from Miles Platting so knows a thing about real life, as well being a blue through and through. He won't become a puppet for the media. A really nice bloke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.