Nedum Onuoha

Sorry didn't see this original thread.

When asked about not getting a regular game he said

"To be honest I just kept myself fit but never got going, I don't think the new manager really likes me"

Which is worrying because for me he is a stronger RB than Micah or Zab.

bluwes said:
Just said Ireland is the best plyer he has ever played with.

felt himself that this season had beenpoor for him, Hughes didnt play him and thinks Mancini doesnt like him.
Generally came across as though he was on his way in the summer, looked and sounded a bit down

He indicated he did think he would get in the team with Hughes but not Mancini who doesnt seem to like him. Also said that Hughes had changed a lot behind the scenes and with assembling a great squad he had laid guaranteed foundations for success.

Cracking lad, obviously he's frustrated but to say he doesn't think Mancini likes him is a bit unprofessional, get into his office and ask him where his future lies. We want you to stay! Can see him going somewhere like Stoke or Newcastle though in all honesty.

masterwig said:
Being forced out along with Ireland. Gutted for the pair of them.

there is obviously better out there both are in the 1st team 5/6 years now and both havent held a spot in the starting 11 for a very long time 1 season max under 4/5 managers not all these managers can be wrong

plus irelands head is fucked up

Ned is brilliant and if he left I would be gutted. He & Stevie Ireland could become the heart of the club/team if treated properly.

He is too intelligent for this lot on SoccerAM! First time I have ever watched it and I agree with someone who said SKY+ and flick through!! Unfortunately I can't because i am watching online. ;-)

Ned looks bored to tears. Maybe it gets better? Someone please tell me it is not always as bad as this? What the heck are those strange Chelsea people doing there?

Carp, total carp.

Eccles Blue said:
He is too intelligent for this lot! First time I have ever watched Soccer AM and I agree with someone who said SKY+ and flick through!! Unfortunately I can't because i am watching online. ;-)

Ned looks bored to tears. Maybe it gets better? Someone please tell me it is not always as bad as this? What the heck are those strange Chelsea people doing there?

Carp, total carp.

it was good 10/12 years ago when their jokes were new and funny

utter fucking crap now havent watched it in a long long time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.