Nedum Onuoha

Clearly doesn't like Mancini, more or less said it's down to Mancini why lescott is not going to the world cup. Also said managers like harry redknapp do their best to help their players get in the England team but that doesn't happen at city.

Jesus...is it just me or has Ned just had a right go at our management over Lescott and praised twitcher over Mancini?!

Anyone getting the impression Mancini not liked here!?

In Ned's understated way he has just had a right pop at Mancini , seems he is pissed off at the way Lescott was handled so that means Lescott will be , and who else ??

Disharmony in the ranks me fears

Project said:
Is he slagging off Mancini here re the Lescott situation?

He is using every situation to diplomatically criticise the management, and I don't think its just Mancini he's getting at, but the whole management team and their decision making against that of Hughes!

I can see him going on to great success at somewhere like Everton, and good luck to him. He shouldn't have to break the news to Lescott...where are the management at a time like that!

And its clear that Lescott could have played in last week, maybe he should have played against Spurs alongside Kompany!! Or at left back??!!!

dw7 said:
masterwig said:
Being forced out along with Ireland. Gutted for the pair of them.

there is obviously better out there both are in the 1st team 5/6 years now and both havent held a spot in the starting 11 for a very long time 1 season max under 4/5 managers not all these managers can be wrong

plus irelands head is fucked up

is his head fucked up though? Not according to Ned who knows him and said there's nothing wrong with his head and he is the hardest working player at the club. Also said out of every player he has played with Ireland is the best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.