Nedum out until New Year

bluezippy said:
Richards in to centre back for me (if fit!) with Zab at right back.... Kompany and Toure at centre half is a disaster waiting to happen... both have turning circles of supertankers and not an ounce of pace betwwen them!

I take it you didnt see Toure keep up with Anelka the other week then? VK isnt that slow either but why would we need pace against stoke who only play through the air

Even against Stoke you still need pace... especially if Silviniho is going to play at left back!

Just read this article >>New manager Roberto Mancini wants Robinho to 'write the history' of Manchester City.

The British record £32.5million striker will be one of the first players Mancini will want to settle following the upheaval of the last few days, which has seen former boss Mark Hughes leave and speculation revived about a possible move to Barcelona for Robinho.
Robinho

Seal of approval: Roberto Mancini is banking on Man City's record buy Robinho

Mancini pointed to his own time as a player with Sampdoria to show what Robinho could achieve.

'Robinho is a fantastic player,' said Mancini. 'But for a big player like him, it is important to make the history of a club.

'I played at Sampdoria for 15 years. I wrote the history. It is important. Robinho can do that here.'

And Mancini has revealed his targets will be exactly the same as the ones Hughes was so strictly judged by.
Roberto Mancini

Forward planning: The new Man City boss expects his side to finish in the top four

'At this moment my target is the top four,' he added.

'Next season we want to win the Premier League...........' Bring it on !!!!

Doesn't Toure have to report to the Ivory Coast squad on Boxing Day therefore meaning he can't play against Stoke? If so that means Kompany and Richars at Centre Half (assuming Richards knee doesn't give out, again). Toure, Lescott and Onouha all out means we're really going to struggle at the back for the next month.

bluezippy said:
Richards in to centre back for me (if fit!) with Zab at right back.... Kompany and Toure at centre half is a disaster waiting to happen... both have turning circles of supertankers and not an ounce of pace betwwen them!

What?

No bad thing. Two games he's been in for we have conceded 6 goals so hardly made to much of a difference.

Time for Toure/Kompany, i feel this would be our best combo.

I'd play Weiss there ahead of Toure, in fact, i'd play my Nan there instead of Toure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.