Nedum out until New Year

I could see this happening when Dunne was sold. Said at the time I was unhappy with the lack of cover, knowing Nedum's injury problems, and now we've got a real mess on our hands. Richards is clearly not fit. We desperately need to bring someone in in January- just have no idea who.

bluezippy said:
Richards in to centre back for me (if fit!) with Zab at right back.... Kompany and Toure at centre half is a disaster waiting to happen... both have turning circles of supertankers and not an ounce of pace betwwen them!

Richards at CB? wtf are you on?!

bluezippy said:
Richards in to centre back for me (if fit!) with Zab at right back.... Kompany and Toure at centre half is a disaster waiting to happen... both have turning circles of supertankers and not an ounce of pace betwwen them!

Richards at CB? wtf are you on?!

Doesn't Toure head off the the African Nations on boxing day? This does leave us thread bare and given the knocks Richards has been getting recently I think we will be seeing a CB on New Years day

hahaha!

I was only saying on here earlier this week that i'd give him another month before he was back on the treatment table again ....... very injury prone player ..... and a 'fragile' player who should watch his back now Mancinis about , he'll want people he can depend on ...... not one's who are basically never there!

Blue-Blood said:
I could see this happening when Dunne was sold. Said at the time I was unhappy with the lack of cover, knowing Nedum's injury problems, and now we've got a real mess on our hands. Richards is clearly not fit. We desperately need to bring someone in in January- just have no idea who.

I knew this would happen - this is another thing thats gone against Hughes imo - no defensive cover or competition for places - eggs , basket etc with Lescott and Toure

Ned out for a month!

Bloody hell, swp struggling too, what will the back 4 be?

Re: Ned out for a month!

Why does he keep getting injured ?

He has a chance to stake a claim and bang another injury, do you think he bottles it ?

I love Ned and was gutted we spent big to get Lescott and Toure in, knowing he would'nt get a look in ahead of them.

Maybe that is the problem not played enough but then he should have trained well.

Well a rambling idea at best lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.