Nedum out until New Year

Yeah, i'm pretty sure Toure and Adebayor are unavailable from this moment onwards. So it's Richards and Kompany at CB with Zab and Sylvinho at full back. Oh dear! And Onuoha is out for 3-4 weeks, so he'll definately miss the 1st leg v the rags, along with Lescott, Bridge and Toure, who will miss both legs.. This is a huge problem now. And there's still plenty of time for more defensive injuries! :(

Tricky_Trev said:
Yeah, i'm pretty sure Toure and Adebayor are unavailable from this moment onwards. So it's Richards and Kompany at CB with Zab and Sylvinho at full back. Oh dear! And Onuoha is out for 3-4 weeks, so he'll definately miss the 1st leg v the rags, along with Lescott, Bridge and Toure, who will miss both legs.. This is a huge problem now. And there's still plenty of time for more defensive injuries! :(

Given

Zabaleta-Richards-Kompany-Barry

SWP-Ireland-De Jong-Bellamy

Santa Cruz-Tevez.

Good grief no cover at centre half batman. Richards is also an injry doubt apparently.

Richards---Toure---Kompany---Zabs

If richards is fit for me. Yes zabs plays on the right but lets face facts hes 10000% better than Silvinho or Garrido there. If Richards is injured I would play Barry at left back.

Great move Hughes selling Dunne for penuts and not bringing in decent cover - with the fact that Nedum is injured 90% of the time in mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.