Needing some luck

It's hard not to feel down when life throws this kind of stuff at us. I was in a bad place myself for a while until I was diagnosed and found the right medication.

Hope you get to the root if the problem rach

XxRachXx said:
Tueartsoverhead kick said:
XxRachXx said:
Ive been off here for a while now as health is just not improving , last thing i needed was reading this ;) but i really appreciate all the well wishes off everyone !!!! they help so much .

Today though i witnessed a dog kill a cat and there was nothing i could do :( it turned on me but at the time all i wanted was to get the nasty thing off that cat .. the cat was only young but it was the worst thing ive seen :( amazing how animals getting hurt gets to me when isnt even my own ... ended up having the worst anxiety attack to date in work :( Just not having a great few months . Friends seem to have all given up on me too :p Just want you to all no i am so grateful for those that have messaged me xxx

Hope your feeling good and fighting fit soon , anytime you want a cream egg let me know :)

Now please :)

where are you lol

uwe28 said:
Chin up Rach xx it could be worse u could be a rag xx

This is very very true !!!! I also know there are so many people a million times worse off than me and are so brave makes me feel ridiculous that my body just will not fight this off

XxRachXx said:
Ive been off here for a while now as health is just not improving , last thing i needed was reading this ;) but i really appreciate all the well wishes off everyone !!!! they help so much .

Today though i witnessed a dog kill a cat and there was nothing i could do :( it turned on me but at the time all i wanted was to get the nasty thing off that cat .. the cat was only young but it was the worst thing ive seen :( amazing how animals getting hurt gets to me when isnt even my own ... ended up having the worst anxiety attack to date in work :( Just not having a great few months . Friends seem to have all given up on me too :p Just want you to all no i am so grateful for those that have messaged me xxx
Chin up things can only get better

cyberblue said:
XxRachXx said:

I really hope so !!!!!

Don't wish to pry, Rach, and you may have already tried it but could you possibly get a private consultation? I know it costs a bit but if it helps to get things moving...

Good luck. You sound like you deserve some. :-)

XxRachXx said:
cyberblue said:
XxRachXx said:

I really hope so !!!!!
Looks like you and me for the Xmas meet up, I could try and get you in my suitcase for Munich away.

sir baconface said:
Don't wish to pry, Rach, and you may have already tried it but could you possibly get a private consultation? I know it costs a bit but if it helps to get things moving...

Good luck. You sound like you deserve some. :-)
Currently looking into going private as i feel stepping hill arent taking it seriously xx

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.