Negativity

Don't mean to be negative but I can see us losing to Spurs, Chelsea, Kiev and Liverpool twice, (soz).
We've got too many players out and YaYa has gone
Had a text today off a blue I respect hugely saying 'we're slow, weak, small, shit and badly managed.' Hard to argue with any of that.
Not rocket science but our only hope must be to keep Aguero fit and get Kompany fit

You've missed out referencing our time spent in the third tier. Dissapointing mate.

Quality response. We need to realise how lucky we are, and not go getting ideas above our station. We should accept defeat, welcome it even, for it is only then we can move forward. Losing is the new winning. Amen.

Quality response. We need to realise how lucky we are, and not go getting ideas above our station. We should accept defeat, welcome it even, for it is only then we can move forward. Losing is the new winning. Amen.

I was being sarcastic mate.

So let me get this right losing at home to Leicester City is the culmination of the last six years investment by owner sponsors and fans. Then why am I and a lot more people on this forum fuckin fuming?

It smells of RAG Cafe at the minute...

"But but but but but we're entitled to win"

"We're all doomed"

"Yaya out"

"Hart will go because Pep mentioned something abiut summat"

"We'll be lucky to have a team aginst Kiev"

"Our youth will be twatted against Chelsea"

Yawn..... we're Man City, not FC Priveleged-Invincible Plc.

Take the piss all you want but some of us who pay for 4 season tickets and countless cup games want to see a little more passion.

And the only entitled bastards are the ones pulling over 100 grand a week whilst I pay a big chunk of my salary to watch them not give a shit

I know you were @WNRH - I was agreeing with you - or so I thought anyway!

my view is I get tired of posters giving it the "dont you realise where we've come from, you cant expect to win every game, you've got accept getting beat" lines.

I think we should be aiming higher and should question every defeat.

That's why the OP pissed me off. I thought you were having a dig at him too - thats why i added a sarcastic reply of my own

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.