Negativity

As a 'supporter' of Manchester City I will always try to be positive about my club

Nobody dies when we lose..other clubs lose far more often than we do..if that makes me a 'happy clapper' (anyone who uses that term is a **** btw) then so be it

I just don't get some 'fans' who constantly moan about the club..even worse..the 'fans' who slag it off to fuck

We are all disappointed when we lose..but some take it to ridiculous levels of lunacy

I walked out of the Leicester game gutted..but me and my mates agreed Leicester played really well

Teams lose..it happens..it's what makes football exciting

Next week I'll be 'supporting' my team again..hopefully we will win and keep the cunts at bay
Excellent post and puts everything in perspective.......without doubt the bet team won and the score probably flattered us.
However, I have never been a Pellegrini fan....really did think we won the league despite him....I saw his team selection and thought for once maybe he has got it right ( apart from maybe Kolerov).....it was the set up of the team that was wrong.... Delph on the left wing instead of protecting what we all know is a fragile back four and again exposing Yaya to a 2 man midfield.....then he totally gave up on the midfield with his substitutions.
The point of my post is that people have every right to criticise Pellegrini......but we need to remember without doubt we have the greatest owners in the world .......the best coach in the world is on his way.....who would without doubt have us points clear in the table with the current squad.
We have every reason to feel disappointed after yesterday.....but any negativity should be directed at the manager and then the players....but the future of the club is bright !

Totally agree with the OP.

We have the best owners in the world with one of the best squads which is about to be strengthened considerably and be managed by the best manager in the world and some people moan.

Get a grip.

As for some of the current squad would you work hard for you boss if he said you would be let go in three months time?

But that exactly is the frustration. We have one of the best squads and yet have not managed to beat a team in the top six, been humbled by Spurs, Pool and now Leicester. If the team was playing to its potential and applying itself people would be more accepting. Fans are the same the world over, its not unique to City fans, showing desire to a fan is a prerequisite of representing the club. These players short change us.

Pelegrini needs to understand the English game.... We were never going to beat a team who are playing with as much passion as Leicester have (at the moment), with tippy tip tap patient percentage play.

It should have been a defensive setup preventing their counter attacks... Of course it would have been better to match their work rate and out play them that way but our team just don't have that.

But that exactly is the frustration. We have one of the best squads and yet have not managed to beat a team in the top six, been humbled by Spurs, Pool and now Leicester. If the team was playing to its potential and applying itself people would be more accepting. Fans are the same the world over, its not unique to City fans, showing desire to a fan is a prerequisite of representing the club. These players short change us.

Yep the performances haven't been good for a while now and it's not being less of a City fan or Anti City to point this out, If United win today then I see even bigger problems ahead. Real Madrid fans are the most plastic set of supporters on earth nothing I see from City fans rivals them.

The team are not motivated they are aware of the changes coming and know most of them will be gone.

Sorry but it's the best you are going to get until Pep arrives.

Our owners can't do everything overnight.

We have been absolutely horrible this season - bar the first 6 games.
Even games we have won we've usually struggled and made hard work of - often coming from behind.

With all the injuries I just don't see any light for this season.

It's not so much the defeat but the manner of it. Little commitment especially from the midfield and loose passes from the likes of Silva that we never used to see. Yes the defence has looked shaky but let's not forget the potential 6 points dropped in four 0-0 draws this season where the defence has done its' job but the strikers have not come up with the goods. Ultimately we were beaten by the better side yesterday but there still aren't too many in the PL who are better over the season.

It's the collective attitude and lack of urgency and desire that is starting to really get to me. Added to the fact that they seem to be sent out onto the pitch without any game plan. I'm seriously wondering if it's worth the time and thousands of pounds worth of commitment I put in when the players don't do the same. At least pep will really shake things up and we need it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.