Negativity

Now I have calmed down from yesterday I can see things more clearly. There's no point being negative. We all know deep down that our great team is now ageing and coming to the end of its great run. Not just Ya Ya, but also probably Vinny, Silva, Zabba, will be eased out when Pep comes, perhaps over months or years. They have all been legends but we need to move on. I thought that because this season is so strange we might be able to pinch the league with 76 points (and we may still) but this team is in decline. After yesterday I would take a League Cup win and victory against the rags to seal a top four place. Next season we will see major change. I expect Pep to build his team around KDB for starters and attract world class players to the club. I can't wait.

Thank fuck for the first 6 games because without those we would be down with chelsea
Happy clappers and the spoilt line does my head in,it's a forum and venting is part of it

Can't feel anything but negative because for this season there really is very little hope to cling on to.

Leicester played a pressing game which we just can't cope with because of the way we're set up. Liverpool play a similar pressing game, and with their additional 20% effort they always put in against us, I just can't see us beating them in either the final or the league game a few days later. Pellegrini will throw the FA cup because of Champs league. We'll be facing Kiev with a long list of injured players, and I can see them causing us all sorts of problems with their quick counter-attacking style. I think we could cope if MP plans for that, but as we know he doesn't care about the opposition, so he'll play Yaya in a midfield 2 and we'll probably get dicked again. The league is going to be a slog and it's hard to see where we are going to secure enough points to Get top 4.

We are a shadow of the team that won two league titles. We are getting worse with every day that goes by, with a manager that has slowly dismantled a team that others feared, and refuses to learn from the error of his ways. He just keeps repeating them - as Einstein famously said "the definition of insanity is doing the same things over and over and expecting a different result"! MP is the new definition of insanity.

Thank fuck for the first 6 games because without those we would be down with chelsea
Happy clappers and the spoilt line does my head in,it's a forum and venting is part of it
It's also completely disillusion to ignore the obvious.

If you want to ignore reality and see positive spin have a look at the City twitter. That pisses me off no end after a bad result.

Can't feel anything but negative because for this season there really is very little hope to cling on to.

Leicester played a pressing game which we just can't cope with because of the way we're set up. Liverpool play a similar pressing game, and with their additional 20% effort they always put in against us, I just can't see us beating them in either the final or the league game a few days later. Pellegrini will throw the FA cup because of Champs league. We'll be facing Kiev with a long list of injured players, and I can see them causing us all sorts of problems with their quick counter-attacking style. I think we could cope if MP plans for that, but as we know he doesn't care about the opposition, so he'll play Yaya in a midfield 2 and we'll probably get dicked again. The league is going to be a slog and it's hard to see where we are going to secure enough points to Get top 4.

We are a shadow of the team that won two league titles. We are getting worse with every day that goes by, with a manager that has slowly dismantled a team that others feared, and refuses to learn from the error of his ways. He just keeps repeating them - as Einstein famously said "the definition of insanity is doing the same things over and over and expecting a different result"! MP is the new definition of insanity.

It would be extreme even by our standards to lose 6 games on the bounce. We will surely be able to win a couple of the next 5 at least. Let's hope one is Wembley!

Hopefully Kompany will be back in and Navas for the Kiev and Liverpool games to give us some width and pace and strength at the back. Can see next week being a tough one for us though.

It would be extreme even by our standards to lose 6 games on the bounce. We will surely be able to win a couple of the next 5 at least. Let's hope one is Wembley!

Hopefully Kompany will be back in and Navas for the Kiev and Liverpool games to give us some width and pace and strength at the back. Can see next week being a tough one for us though.

MP needs to swallow his pride and understand the difficult situstion we are in. Man the barricades and scrape a few one nils until we get back to strength.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...chester-city-leicester-halftime-talk-10853284

Glass is half full.

Our performances of late are all part of a cunning plan to land Pep the one international trophy he hasn't won yet - The Europa League.

Pep is still coming, Gary Neville's team Lost again and the rags gave up 2 points in injury time.

We have a weak to prepare for Spurs and Vinny might be back. Time to get back to winning ways!

MP's half time team talk was "Try to play our game plan". It should have been "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT????"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.