Negredo allegedly signed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Negredo just signed

Mike D said:
blue underpants said:
Deal done 24 million

Absolutely gutted, a big mistake signing this guy not what wanted or needed. I know the happy clappers are all jumping with glee thinking we've signed another Michu big difference is we're not Swansea and this plank cost us £20mil.

But I guess the days of us signing the top draws in europe are behind us and these days it seems to be quality rather than quality. So tops off group hugs and lets all party like its close season 2009 all over again.
Don't know much about negredo or whether he's a 'plank' but after reading that I do know someone who is a plank

Problem is, some City fans can now only judge a player on how high profile he is and who he plays for. In the real world the best coaches build a system and sign players for several reasons beyond how much they are worth. Ferguson has done it repeatedly over the years. The best team in Europe, Bayern Munich, signed Dante and Mandzukic for a combined cost of around £14million (less than Javi Garcia). Both turned out to be very effective pieces in Heynckes' system and were key parts of the team that won the treble and dominated Europe. And yet Bayern could have gone and signed Cavani and Thiago Silva for the same roles, yet they were able to think beyond signing the hottest names in football. And this is something Pellegrini is quite known for, building a fully functioning team in a fully functioning system rather than 11 talented individuals who lack cohesion and often have to grind their way to results (see: Manchester City last season).

Negredo, Fernandinho, Navas and Jovetic will all bring new feature to an already very talented squad that Mancini was not getting close to maximum performance out of last season.

Blue Haze said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Mike D said:
Absolutely gutted, a big mistake signing this guy not what wanted or needed. I know the happy clappers are all jumping with glee thinking we've signed another Michu big difference is we're not Swansea and this plank cost us £20mil.

But I guess the days of us signing the top draws in europe are behind us and these days it seems to be quality rather than quality. So tops off group hugs and lets all party like its close season 2009 all over again.

While I think we need to give the lad a chance, I do agree with your concerns.

No doubt the happy clapper brigade will all gang up with insults.

But let's see if they're so happy about this signing at Christmas...

Agreed. I'll wait until Christmas before judging this window.

I'll wait until May. You win nothing at Christmas.

Ancient Citizen said:
blue underpants said:
Vienna_70 said:
Not rated on sad café?

That'll do me.
My rag soon to be son in law sat here with a face like a wet fish "fucking Moyes not signed any fucker yet and you lot keep signing good players and we are going to lose Wayne and the title'' me and Mrs Undies flicking peas off our plates at the sad tw**

Make sure your wedding speech repeats this delightful scenario.
It will get mentioned somewhere along with last Christmas when he turned up for his dinner wearing a pair of Utd socks, Mrs Undies made him fuck off and drive miles back home to change them before he even got a sniff of turkey, cheeky tw** asked to borrow a pair of mine but as it was the first time i met him i pretended to be a deaf and dumb German and couldnt understand what he was saying, had many a happy hour rag baiting the simple sod since

ManCitizens. said:
Blue Haze said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
While I think we need to give the lad a chance, I do agree with your concerns.

No doubt the happy clapper brigade will all gang up with insults.

But let's see if they're so happy about this signing at Christmas...

No, but you can lose everything by Christmas, as we did last season.

Mike D said:
blue underpants said:
Deal done 24 million

So who has this wrong ?

Pellegrini, the former executive and DOF at Barca, Khaldoon or the Sheik.

Or you you balloon.

Blue Haze said:
ManCitizens. said:
Blue Haze said:

No, but you can lose everything by Christmas, as we did last season.

We were 4 points behind the rags on Christmas day. Hardly say it was lost at that point.

LoveCity said:
Problem is, some City fans can now only judge a player on how high profile he is and who he plays for. In the real world the best coaches build a system and sign players for several reasons beyond how much they are worth. Ferguson has done it repeatedly over the years. The best team in Europe, Bayern Munich, signed Dante and Mandzukic for a combined cost of around £14million (less than Javi Garcia). Both turned out to be very effective pieces in Heynckes' system and were key parts of the team that won the treble and dominated Europe. And yet Bayern could have gone and signed Cavani and Thiago Silva for the same roles, yet they were able to think beyond signing the hottest names in football. And this is something Pellegrini is quite known for, building a fully functioning team in a fully functioning system rather than 11 talented individuals who lack cohesion and often have to grind their way to results (see: Manchester City last season).

Negredo, Fernandinho, Navas and Jovetic will all bring new feature to an already very talented squad that Mancini was not getting close to maximum performance out of last season.
5dcbd53f_clap.gif

LoveCity said:

Please...please....please....stop with the common sense, the posters who are so underwhelmed will not be able to cope with a post such as this

Fuckwits read LoveCity's above post and try to get a feel for what making a Wining squad is about
As Aristotle said "the whole is greater than the sum of its parts"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.