Negredo allegedly signed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Negredo just signed

eddiemarin09 said:
I am very very very disappointed with this pick up I didn't want him at all..now we are back to last season with 4 forwards wanting to start (assuming we get jovetic like we think we will) which is what helped kill are team ..Negredo and dzeko play the same spot now were back to giving dzeko last years treatment..I'm very disappointed in this and think Manuel just kill the hopes for our forward line to play consistently together forming a strong partnership..that's out of the windo cause with jovetic were going to have 4 forwards who want to play..this is what we criticized Mancini for and now pelligrini is doing the same thing...fuckkkkk I don't want this guy

He likes you.

eddiemarin09 said:
I am very very very disappointed with this pick up I didn't want him at all..now we are back to last season with 4 forwards wanting to start (assuming we get jovetic like we think we will) which is what helped kill are team ..Negredo and dzeko play the same spot now were back to giving dzeko last years treatment..I'm very disappointed in this and think Manuel just kill the hopes for our forward line to play consistently together forming a strong partnership..that's out of the windo cause with jovetic were going to have 4 forwards who want to play..this is what we criticized Mancini for and now pelligrini is doing the same thing...fuckkkkk I don't want this guy
gay as fuck.

eddiemarin09 said:

You've just been ticked off his Christmas card list.

eddiemarin09 said:

Wah!

eddiemarin09 said:
Hahaha......brilliant post. That'll get them biting.

Welcome I guess. I still dont believe he will be much of an upgrade on Dzeko but let's hope. And I guess I was fool for hoping that Guidetti will get chance this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.