Negredo allegedly signed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone notice the true amount we paid for Negredo?...alot lower than the media had been reporting over the last week or so...initial fee 16.4mil!!! Great job city!!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2368417/Alvaro-Negredo-signs-Manchester-City-20-6m-deal.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -deal.html</a>

"However, it appears to be somewhat lower with City sources saying that they will pay an initial fee of £16.4m and up to £4.2m in add-ons"

Re: Negredo just signed

MJMRuiz said:
FogBlueInSanFran said:
What about now? Sure, we can still play the way we did with Silva and Aguero, but with more width and pace in Navas, now we can cross the ball in, with target guys to score. With Fernandinho holding, it seems to me Yaya can move forward and bull rush down the middle more often. In addition, Negredo gives us a better ability to lump it over the top of defense as well. And I have to believe our long set pieces (including corners) will improve with Negredo, and Rodwell too, assuming he’s fit and plays periodically.
Fernandinho won't be holding, he'll be box to box with Yaya controlling from deep.

Navas giving us more width is debatable, Pellegrini's sides have historically used the fullbacks for width, and he's tucked the wide players inside. Even then, Milner was used wide right plenty of times last season, he's capable of beating a man and holding his width, the only effect it had on the game was providing more of an overlap opportunity for the full backs.

Your wrong. Malaga had Isco coming inside from the left but on the right Joaquin would add the width.

ManCitizens. said:
MJMRuiz said:
FogBlueInSanFran said:
What about now? Sure, we can still play the way we did with Silva and Aguero, but with more width and pace in Navas, now we can cross the ball in, with target guys to score. With Fernandinho holding, it seems to me Yaya can move forward and bull rush down the middle more often. In addition, Negredo gives us a better ability to lump it over the top of defense as well. And I have to believe our long set pieces (including corners) will improve with Negredo, and Rodwell too, assuming he’s fit and plays periodically.
Fernandinho won't be holding, he'll be box to box with Yaya controlling from deep.

Navas giving us more width is debatable, Pellegrini's sides have historically used the fullbacks for width, and he's tucked the wide players inside. Even then, Milner was used wide right plenty of times last season, he's capable of beating a man and holding his width, the only effect it had on the game was providing more of an overlap opportunity for the full backs.

Your wrong. Malaga had Isco coming inside from the left but on the right Joaquin would add the width.

"I'm smart, you're dumb; I'm big, you're little; I'm right, you're wrong, and there's nothing you can do about it."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhFllQJdxjs[/youtube]

Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
how many of negredo's goals last season were pens?
How angry are you when we missing penalties?... RIGHT thats your answer on your underlying question

zeven said:
How angry are you when we missing penalties?... RIGHT thats your answer on your underlying question

not really mate, im trying to organise stats in my head is all<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:49 am --<br /><br />
Jordan CTID said:

cheers mate, you dont happen to know how many of Cavani's were? I think i remember reading 11?

zeven said:

not really mate, im trying to organise stats in my head is all

-- Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:49 am --

Jordan CTID said:

cheers mate, you dont happen to know how many of Cavani's were? I think i remember reading 11?

It was a fair few but I don't think as high as that. 8 rings a bell for some reason.

One of the Sevillanos on here said if you take away pens, Negredo scored more than Falcao last season. Not bad that.

Solihull Samba Boys said:
zeven said:

not really mate, im trying to organise stats in my head is all

-- Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:49 am --

Jordan CTID said:

It was a fair few but I don't think as high as that. 8 rings a bell for some reason.

One of the Sevillanos on here said if you take away pens, Negredo scored more than Falcao last season. Not bad that.

cheers la

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.