Negredo and Aguero

Re: Negredo and Aguero

Jumanji said:
Aguero + Dzeko or Tevez were often selfish towards each other. Even tonight, Dzeko ignored Kun in a brilliant position.

With Aguero and Negredo, you sense there is no ego or jealousy between them. They put each other through, pass to each other often even in the box (that shows you the level of respect because in the box, strikers almost always smack at goal), and seem to have a great understanding.

Quite like this partnership but against the very best sides, I'd only pick the one that is in better form.
Good post

It works well as long as we win. We will not mention situations when they lost the ball due to horrible first touch or missed the so called "sitters" like Alvaro did tonight. This is exactly what some of you would say if Edin was in his shoes.

Just kidding, enjoy bluemooners :).

Edit:

Silva ignored beast twice who was in perfect position last night, he passed the ball to Kun instead to him.

I don't think we should play 1 striker against anyone.

Yeah the bayern game, but A) We played Dzeko in that game and B) They're Bayern and would have smashed us if we had 1 striker just the same.

Most effective combination in our team right now, is Aguero-Silva-Negredo. Take Negredo away and Aguero doesn't get the space or the service he's been getting while Negredo has been busy occupying centre-backs and providing him with assists.

Why would we sacrifice that just because everyone else is playing 1 striker and its totally cool right now/because we're afraid. Forget that.

I was very excited when Negredo transferred. I was very optimistic he would be a quality replacement for Tevez. Love watching him and Aguero play together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.