Negredo and Aguero

Re: Negredo and Aguero

Maybe (and I hope so!) the Negredo-Kun partnership will become even better than the Forlan-Kun partnership was for Atletico Madrid some years ago, that won the Europa Cup to CL winners Inter.

An interesting article about this:
Alvaro Negredo and Sergio Aguero Partnership Continues to Develop
<a class="postlink" href="http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1819793-alvaro-negredo-and-sergio-aguero-partnership-continues-to-develop" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1819 ... to-develop</a>

Jumanji said:
Aguero + Dzeko or Tevez were often selfish towards each other. Even tonight, Dzeko ignored Kun in a brilliant position.

With Aguero and Negredo, you sense there is no ego or jealousy between them. They put each other through, pass to each other often even in the box (that shows you the level of respect because in the box, strikers almost always smack at goal), and seem to have a great understanding.

Quite like this partnership but against the very best sides, I'd only pick the one that is in better form.
But it's vice versa as well Kune often overlooks dzeko ..he did in yesterday's game when Kune settled for unnecessary shot when edin was open in the box.

I think they are world beaters, players who adapt to those who adapt to them. I'm confident they'll get stronger. They punish lapses in lightning quick speed

eddiemarin09 said:
Jumanji said:
Aguero + Dzeko or Tevez were often selfish towards each other. Even tonight, Dzeko ignored Kun in a brilliant position.

With Aguero and Negredo, you sense there is no ego or jealousy between them. They put each other through, pass to each other often even in the box (that shows you the level of respect because in the box, strikers almost always smack at goal), and seem to have a great understanding.

Quite like this partnership but against the very best sides, I'd only pick the one that is in better form.
But it's vice versa as well Kune often overlooks dzeko ..he did in yesterday's game when Kune settled for unnecessary shot when edin was open in the box.
Perhaps due to long experience Kun doesn't trust Dzeko?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.