Negredo

Vienna_70 said:
tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Loved Negrado, but it's Tevez we're missing.

His goals, yes, but not his attitude.
His attitude when he was on the pitch in all bar one game (Newcastle at home when he purposely tried to get booked thus suspended for his fifth booking) was almost unrivalled. His effort levels when on the pitch were unquestionable. A great player.

When not on the pitch he just didn't care about this club that much but he's not the only one - hundreds of players don't give a fuck about the clubs they play for.

stony said:
de niro said:
he was bang in form and was vital to the side. for pellers to risk him in a game we were 6-0 up from the first leg was sheer madness. that was the start of the decline.

One of the best players ever to pull on the shirt. I still marvel at that pass with the outside of his boot.

No he wasn't.

KippaxCitizen said:
Vienna_70 said:
tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Loved Negrado, but it's Tevez we're missing.

His goals, yes, but not his attitude.
His attitude when he was on the pitch in all bar one game (Newcastle at home when he purposely tried to get booked thus suspended for his fifth booking) was almost unrivalled. His effort levels when on the pitch were unquestionable. A great player.

When not on the pitch he just didn't care about this club that much but he's not the only one - hundreds of players don't give a fuck about the clubs they play for.

There's a big difference between not caring for the club you play for and continuously moaning about wanting to leave, moaning about the City it is in and fucking off on a golfing holiday while still under contract. And I really don't buy that we are missing him at all we have managed just fine without him and Aguero is twice the player he could ever dream of being. Good riddance in my eyes.

a fantastic player. we miss him so much, a proper centre forward, a real proper striker...that sergio goal at west ham away where he did the dummy...magic...against spurs the way he tricked his way round the defender to score the 5th goal was it...
i still think his sale was the worst business decision of all time.
with that man in our side we were the most feared team on the planet. i am so glad i can say i saw Negredo play for City.what a player

He missed a couple of decent chances that would have put Valencia 3-1 against Real yesterday and then Isco scored to level at 2-2.

I loved him when he was on form but could not fathom why his form dropped off so badly.I was not happy when he was loaned/sold but now it seems like a good decision.

I do not think this season would have been any different for us if he had stayed.

dennishasdoneit said:
a fantastic player. we miss him so much, a proper centre forward, a real proper striker...that sergio goal at west ham away where he did the dummy...magic...against spurs the way he tricked his way round the defender to score the 5th goal was it...
with that man in our side we were the most feared team on the planet. i am so glad i can say i saw Negredo play for City.what a player
All roads point to personal reasons which meant his stay in Manchester was untenable and we are going to make a profit on a player (FOR ONCE!) how on earth is it a bad decision. Never mind 'the worst business decision of all time'.

CTID101 said:
dennishasdoneit said:
All roads point to personal reasons which meant his stay in Manchester was untenable and we are going to make a profit on a player (FOR ONCE!) how on earth is it a bad decision. Never mind 'the worst business decision of all time'.

not everything that can be counted counts.
last season with negredo, we smashed over a 100 goals,won the title and the etihad was full for the last few games of a glorious season...

this season........oh great, we made a profit on a deal.

imo selling one of your ,most high scoring forwards and not replacing him for 6 months is the worst business decision of all time.

People who say we miss him should check out Valencia... he's been a flop and they're considering selling him as soon as they pay us what they owe us (which they have tried to weasel out of but can't). He's played over 22' in only 1 of Valencia's last 9 games. Making a profit on a near 30-year-old off his greatest purple patch (which will not be repeated based on evidence since) is one of City's best ever sales especially when you consider he begged City to let him go because he was so unhappy, which he admitted himself. Had we kept him, the likelihood is we'd have the Negredo of the second half of last season, not the phenomenon of the first six months.

LoveCity said:
People who say we miss him should check out Valencia... he's been a flop and they're considering selling him as soon as they pay us what they owe us (which they have tried to weasel out of but can't). He's played over 22' in only 1 of Valencia's last 9 games. Making a profit on a near 30-year-old off his greatest purple patch (which will not be repeated based on evidence since) is one of City's best ever sales especially when you consider he literally (yes, literally) begged City to let him go because he was so unhappy, which he admitted himself. Had we kept him, the likelihood is we'd have the Negredo of the second half of last season, not the phenomenon of the first six months.

but you cant say that for sure can you?
its just a guess.
And,selling him at the end of a transfer window leaving him without a replacement for 6 months of a season is still the worst decision of all time.
imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.