Negredo

I broke my collarbone and it was fucking agony a few hours later. I could hardly move, couldn't lie down, nothing. But when I did it I didn't feel much due to adrenaline.

Please don't let his be the case. ITs bizarre how we have so much hope for this season but as it stands, a key injury or two could knock us off course

And if our season gets knocked off course because we played our best player in 20 straight games, including the second game of a tie where we're already up 6-0, then MP should be fired. On top of not knowing the tiebreak rules in the group stage (still can't believe that one). Unbelievable.

Didsbury Dave said:
I broke my collarbone and it was fucking agony a few hours later. I could hardly move, couldn't lie down, nothing. But when I did it I didn't feel much due to adrenaline.

Please don't let his be the case. ITs bizarre how we have so much hope for this season but as it stands, a key injury or two could knock us off course

JoeVols said:
And if our season gets knocked off course because we played our best player in 20 straight games, including the second game of a tie where we're already up 6-0, then MP should be fired. On top of not knowing the tiebreak rules in the group stage (still can't believe that one). Unbelievable.

Didsbury Dave said:

Unbeleivable this turd is still on the forum , 17 posts of pure wumming

JoeVols said:

Indeed, the unfettered stream of pish spewing from your keyboard is just that.

Proelia said:
JoeVols said:

Didsbury Dave said:

Unbeleivable this turd is still on the forum , 17 posts of pure wumming

And we get 3 a year, as if he's saving them for when he has something great to say. What an idiot.

JoeVols said:

If Moyes pays £40m for Mata, he should be fired. Just sayin' like........

JoeVols said:

Didsbury Dave said:

Sniff sniff.........

Hope to hear something about Negredos Injury soon, it would be a nightmare if he miss next 2 league games when he is in best shape ever..... :(

Thought at first it could have been a dislocated shoulder, which can be bad. Hope it is nothing serious and he will be back to normal after a weeks rest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.