Negredo

NegredoSling-6537286.jpg

baddddad said:
Rob Dawson reporting on twitter that Negredo arrived at training with arm in a sling :(

Often the case when you get a stinger.

May have some nerve damage affecting the AC joint.

SrilankanBlue said:
@SamRoscoe 1m
Doesn't look good for Negredo, arm in a sling leaving hospital this morning. Could miss games against Spurs and Chelsea if serious

If it was serious he would miss alot more than that (LOL).

In sync with our whole bloody season. We get one key player back and that is the cue for another key player to get injured.

Play your best players and these things can happen when your keeping that winning mentality even in a dead rubber real shame

It'll be precautionary. He'll take no part in the Watford FA Cup game but I would imagine he'll be available for the Spurs game in a weeks time. If it was particularly serious there's no way he'd have stayed on the pitch last night, we'd have seen the game out with 10 players and got him off sharpish.

This is why i wanted 11 changes. We were 6-0 up against a woeful team. He should not have played. I was fine with Aguero starting as he needs the game time, but Negredo, Fernandinho and Navas should not have been in the squad. This is fucking annoying.

Just wondering ... Negredo went to training in a sling... can understand the sling being precautionary measure but surely if the damage was bad to his shoulder and he was due to be out for a few weeks, why the f**k would Pellegrini tell him to report to training the day after a game in London ...?

Surely, Pellegrini would tell Negredo to rest today if he knew he was out for a while... as there is not point of coming in to train straight after a trip to London...

Personally, at a guess, and looking at the fact he does not look distraught in the picture, he is out for Watford game and maybe an outside chance for Spurs game ... should be good for our Chelsea home game though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.