Negredo

You can play a game with the The Beast called "What if Dzeko had done it?" Today it would probably have involved certain people rolling around in the aisles frothing at the mouth in anguish.

He did alright though. That's kind of the point.

Very low on confidence currently, taking too many touches, struggling to get into the game. Probably wont make the 11 on Wednesday as a result.

The difference between him and Dzeko when in this form is that Negredo still works for the team, running off the ball, creating space, showing as an option. Dzeko just down's tools.

Was gutted he missed that chance at the end today he needed that. I think he's missing Aguero too, as we all are. Aguero is constantly in motion meaning Negredo can often get himself into 1 v 1 situations which is where he thrives.

Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
I don't think he had the best of games today.

But the service provided by Nasri and Milner from the flanks was disappointing as well.

He was unlucky with the chance at the end.

I somehow think the sudden convenience of the situation got the better of him when he missed the big chance to score.

He'll be back.

I don't agree with that, Jimmy knocked in ball after ball and Alfred just wasn't in the areas to score. He'll still come good he is class and was more in the game today than recent ones. Needs one off his arse v the rags and he'll be rocking.

Lets be honest,the lad is utter gash at the moment. End of.
Lets hope his form returns. That is all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.