Negredo

Looks like a stinger as they say over here in oz.

Wouldn't have come back on if he had done his ac.

Hopefully ok for Spurs.

He wouldn't have stayed on the pitch (winning 9-0 and ten minutes to go), if he or the physics thought it was serious. Well done Alvaro.

The way he was holding his arm/shoulder I get the feeling he might have done his collarbone in. Hope I'm wrong. Still, that second goal-my god.

This is exactly why I posted earlier in this thread that he's playing too many games. Why not give him a rest now and then? Now he gets hurt playing in a tie that we were already 6-0 up.

Am I the only one who sees this? Why keep playing him game after game, esp. this one? Madness.

As has been said, you can get injured in training. Shit happens. But I agree, I would have taken Aguero and Negredo off at the half and given Dzeko and Jovetic a turn.

It is obviously a very painful injury. He's a tough warrior. He needs ice packs ASAP. It could take some weeks to fully recover.

Alf still looked in pain after the game, couldn't lift his arm to shake hands. Looks like a dislocated or broken collarbone to me. Reporter told Manuel post match he was limping down the tunnel, Manuel shrugged and said "Alvaro has a pain in his shoulder - we will see tomorrow."

Bad news tomorrow I think.

George Hannah said:
Alf still looked in pain after the game, couldn't lift his arm to shake hands. Looks like a dislocated or broken collarbone to me. Reporter told Manuel post match he was limping down the tunnel, Manuel shrugged and said "Alvaro has a pain in his shoulder - we will see tomorrow."

Bad news tomorrow I think.

the medical team would have had him off in a flash if there was anything serious…...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.