Negredo

CityFan94 said:
Has the manager lost faith in him?

He didn't get on today when we desperately needed a goal.

15 mins left to get an equaliser and stay in pole position to win the league and he doesn't come on?

Negredo was one of our best players in the first half of the season, we need to get him back to that level as soon as possible.

How could he get in when all 3 subs were already done.

Think he will leave in the summer. Not quite top drawer. I think we will buy another striker. Jus an opinion. Like him but he won't win you the champions league and we have to be ruthless. Forget your navas and negredos we need to be just buying 30 million pound players.real top quality. Only this if we want to compete with bayern and real.

worsleyweb said:
Think he will leave in the summer. Not quite top drawer. I think we will buy another striker. Jus an opinion. Like him but he won't win you the champions league and we have to be ruthless. Forget your navas and negredos we need to be just buying 30 million pound players.real top quality. Only this if we want to compete with bayern and real.
wow.

worsleyweb said:
Maybe we can use the Micah to arsenal funds?

Proelia said:
worsleyweb said:
Maybe we can use the Micah to arsenal funds?

Maybe??

worsleyweb said:

I've seen some shit on here tonight but this tops it. He was class before he got injured, considered the complete striker. Let's spunk 60 million on cavani who is not much better than negredo.

Manchester_lalala said:
worsleyweb said:

I've seen some shit on here tonight but this tops it. He was class before he got injured, considered the complete striker. Let's spunk 60 million on cavani who is not much better than negredo.

He has been average at best for 3 months, is 28. Only played for Seville. Do you think he is as good as Henry, Suarez, aguero, ibramivovic and yes cavani is better. He Is known for being inconsistent. He won't in us the champions league and has been very poor away from home. Seems a great bloke but is one paced and not quite good enough in my opinion.

Negredos form in the first half of the season was amazing and he played best football of his entire career, but unfortunately he can only go down from there, he set high expectations and it is very unlikely he will repeat a season like this. For me hes no better than Dzeko (not that im saying theres something wrong with either of them) but if you want to strengthen the squad you should bring a better player (Falcao, Cavani) not a player of the same quality.
I'm not trying to disrespect what he has done this season, but I don't see him repeating it.

I cannot believe what I am reading on here today... seriously, either some of these people don't watch city enough or they have just been looking at stats about when his last goal was and thought "he isn't good enough"

I don't understand how people can rate Cavani higher than Negredo and Dzeko.

Put those guys in Serie A and you will see how they will tear it apart.

Both have better runs this year in a much harder and composed league.

But this is football...fantasy football I assume...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.