Negredo

Fongers crossed.

Hopefully it isn't serious.

As the game/tie was already won, I didn't see the point in risking either striker with Spurs away and Chelsea at home next week. Madness-ish.

I broke my collar bone while playing football for a Sunday league team years ago. Didn't really notice or feel the pain at first. However after the next challange I was in agony. Came off straightaway and went to the hospital.

If Negredo stayed on the pitch and has come straight back to Manchester, he should be OK.

dom said:
Marvin said:
mancity111 said:
Unless its a final with the title hanging on the line and you do it with a couple of minutes to go you don't stay on on with a broken or dislocated collarbone.

As MP later said its not serious , its a stinger.

Wasn't going to play Saturday and worst case scenario the nerves take more time than expected to resume normality in which case he would be rested for Spurs as well.
Not heard of stingers before, but I think Cheesy's comments, and yours and Ducados about the player having been examined and let back on at 9-0 with minutes to go, suggest a minor injury. Still we'll all be a bit wary until we hear more tomorrow.

Mate , they're quite common in rugby. Basically where an injury hits the physiological nerve systm , (e.g. as opposed to muscle / ligament damage or bone breaks)
Thanks. Seems to fit what we saw. I hope that's it

jrb said:
Fongers crossed.

Hopefully it isn't serious.

As the game/tie was already won, I didn't see the point in risking either striker with Spurs away and Chelsea at home next week. Madness-ish.

I broke my collar bone while playing football for a Sunday league team years ago. Didn't really notice or feel the pain at first. However after the next challange I was in agony. Came off straightaway and went to the hospital.

If Negredo stayed on the pitch and has come straight back to Manchester, he should be OK.
Is he on his way back to Manchester then?

KippaxCitizen said:
VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
I just wish he was 24. He's really something, absolutely perfect style for this league and is doing much better than I think Falcao or Cavani would have.
He wasn't this quality at 24 like some players are. He's blossomed later in his career. What a player, I love watching him.

Not sure about your comment about Falcao though (he's miles better than Cavani, they shouldn't be in the same sentence as each other), a really special player IMO.

Hello everyone! This is my first post in bluemoon forum! Good to be here!

Man, Negredo has been always THE BEAST (fast, strong, technical, scorer... the perfect killer) but he only has played for little teams in Spain, his first team in first division was ALMERÍA, one of more modest and littles clubs in LA LIGA (then, he was very young) and scored 13 and 19 goals in his two first season.

Later, in the worst Sevilla of many years he scored 14, 26, 14 and 31 goals. In my opinion he wasted too much time in Sevilla and is unbelievable too that Madrid and Barcelona did not signing her for that time, they only wasted money in many stupid players like Benzema ( a fucking doll, lazy, bleak and very bad) it's so UNBELIEVABLE....

Anyway, Manchester city's fans must be happy to have Negredo whit them, he will give many goods moments! for sure!

PD: Sorry for my bad english

Regards, Citizens!

[/bigimg]

Spanish Negredo's FAN said:
KippaxCitizen said:
VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
I just wish he was 24. He's really something, absolutely perfect style for this league and is doing much better than I think Falcao or Cavani would have.
He wasn't this quality at 24 like some players are. He's blossomed later in his career. What a player, I love watching him.

Not sure about your comment about Falcao though (he's miles better than Cavani, they shouldn't be in the same sentence as each other), a really special player IMO.

Man, Negredo has been always THE BEAST (fast, strong, technical, scorer... the perfect killer) but he only has played for little teams in Spain, his first team in first division was ALMERÍA, one of more modest and littles clubs in LA LIGA (then, he was very young) and scored 13 and 19 goals in his two first season.

Later, in the worst Sevilla of many years he scored 14, 26, 14 and 31 goals. In my opinion he wasted too much time in Sevilla and is unbelievable too that Madrid and Barcelona did not signing her for that time, they only wasted money in many stupid players like Benzema ( a fucking doll, lazy, bleak and very bad) it's so UNBELIEVABLE....

Anyway, Manchester city's fans must be happy to have Negredo whit them, he will give many goods moments! for sure!

Regards, Citizens!

[/bigimg]
Hello my friend. Your English is good.

We are enjoying watching Negredo play. We had no idea he was so good. So strong, yet so skilful.

Most City fans will be supporting England in the World Cup, but I shall be following Spain and Argentina

Spanish Negredo's FAN said:
KippaxCitizen said:
VinceYoungisaBLUE said:

Regards, Citizens!

[/bigimg]

Welcome to the forum, your English is great.

He's the signing of the summer in this league. All of the media are raving about him.

Hope he's not too badly injured.

Anyone noticed how much Negredo looks like the guy in that wonderful Vicar of Dibley show from a few years ago? Owen somebody, the character was called, big bloke without much between the ears (though Alf must be smarter.) Apologies if it's been asked before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.